Chapter 8

****Hi! Welcome back my lovelies, sorry I was unable to update that past week, my life has been really hectic with school and Swimming and Diving Sectionals which I did really well in in case anyone cared. But I'm done with swimming so that means more updates for you guys. It is my goal to update once a week, probably on weekends when I have time to write, so yeah, look forward to those. I also want to thank everyone who is voting and sharing this story with this friends and even those going back and looking at my other stories, it really does mean the world to me to see my works bringing you guys joy, or something along those lines. But anyway, here's the next chapter. Please COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Cuz you know I love it!<3

No picture for this chapter!

*********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

My feet stumbled up the steps, my heels almost breaking my ankles, but Logan didn't seem to care, that pup's wolf was in control; and even if he didn't have the body of an Alpha, he sure as hell had a wolf like one.

His tight grip on my wrist began to hurt and I grit my teeth, tripping after him, wolves posted around the house barely flicked an eye when Logan marched through, dragging me like a rag doll; so I flipped them the bird.

As soon as we turned a corner and no guards were in sight, I narrowed my eyes and yanked my hand back, causing Logan to stumble and release my hand. I snarled, my eyes burning violet and he lunged, grabbing me around the waist and hauling me over his shoulder, even though I was a good head taller, his wolf gave him the power to carry me with no trouble. I writhed in his grasp, but his arms were like cement shackles; I even dared go for a low blow and I landed square. Bingo.

He went down and I ripped away from him, my dress twirling around me like a shadow, my heels were such a huge disadvantage, and so were the huge mountains of men around the corner. Grunting in pain, Logan stood up; did he get taller in the last minute?

With a feral snap, he went for the last move you make on a girl if you want to keep all 10 fingers; he grabbed my hair! His fingers knotted in my strands and with a powerful yank, he almost sent me to the ground. I bit my tongue and tasted blood; man that hurt like a bitch!

His constant tugging forced me to half-walk, half-stumble, half-crawl after him. He paraded me down another hall to a double set of doors, the room beyond could hold anything.

He ripped my hair upward and I shot up, fighting against him, but the burning in my head was horrendous. I should have shaved it off on the bet I won with Jasper last month!

"Welcome pet," he jeered, his voice sultry in my ear. I grabbed his wrist and held on tight, a move known to cut off circulation and even break bones. I closed my fingers tighter and his face screwed up. He kicked open the doors and threw his arm, along with me into the darkness.

A light flicked on and the room lit up, it was a bedroom; plain, but not to plain. There was a large bed in the corner, a bathroom, a closet, a desk, and some teenage boy things like a skateboard or a guitar. Hmp! Alpha heir indeed, this guy wasn't even at Warrior standards!

In the back of my mind I felt Pandora tugging; OK, so now she wanted to be stubborn huh? Where was she when I needed her to help Cyrus or when I needed my other self to stand by me? Oh there she is; cuddling under that blockhead of a wolf she calls her mate! Maybe he's her mate, but not mine, I didn't deserve this!

I hauled myself to my feet; my hair was a mess, my dress tangled around my legs, and my heels wobbling on the carpet, but none the less, that didn't stop me from giving him a look that said 'Try, just try it, I dare you!'