Chapter 15

****Hi! What kind of author am I to have a week and a half off from school and only writ one chapter?!?! Yes I am such a lazy person and I apologize for that! But! I do hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new year. Oh yeah, this is the first chapter of 2016! Awesome and all that but here ya go, hope it isn't too bad for the wait and I'll get right on that next chapter which I promise will be out soon. PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, NAD FOLLWO ME (Also feel free to share this story with you friends!)! Enjoy!!****

Pic above is Blaze, Adrian, and Christian

**********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

I didn't care that my paws were aching, or that my legs burned, or even that taking a breath was like a knife to the lungs. What did care about were the events that just went down, and how, in all my life, all the good things that I've done; I still manage to lose my home, friends, and purpose. Every single time.

Why?

Was the Moon Goddess unsatisfied with the way I've chosen to live my life, unhappy with the way I've chosen to use my gifts, disappointed in my protecting of my comrades and my loyalty to those loyal in return? It seemed like there was never an answer, just myself left to wonder if I could have done anything different that might have resulted in my life not sucking so much.

Nothing in my life seemed to make sense, for all my time spent defending the place I'd called home for so long and the people I considered my family, the complete betrayal of all of it was slowly killing me.

I've been running for, I don't even know how long, all I know is that I had to get away. Away from everything and everyone. If only it were that easy to get rid of my problems.

I slowed to a walk, my wolf's legs covered with dirt and my nails caked to the cuticle in mud and stones. I looked around, the land was unfamiliar but at this particular moment I really didn't care.

Maybe I should have just told them the truth, maybe things would be different. But I can't change the past and all my life I lived with the decisions I've made. Goddess, I don't even know if I know who I am anymore. I've always thought of myself as the perfect warrior, able to adapt to any scenario. But now I fear that talent has leaked into my entire life. When I'm with the Warriors, I'm the fiercest of them all; then with the pups I'm a soft-spoken woman, and with the Alpha I'm a loyal doll at their disposal.

I felt my limbs stop and I slid against a tree, my chest heaving and my eyes dropping. Inside my head Pandora was screaming at me.

Will you not be happy until I am dead?

Pandora.

No! Listen for once you pig-headed girl, you have been running me ragged, calling for me to fight, to tear me from my mate, and when I was starting to heal, once again you rip it right out of my grasp! You are treating me like dirt and I am sick o it!

Please Pandora!

Stop! Right there! You always try to rationalize how harshly you monopolize the relationship! We are supposed to meet halfway but so far you've been making me go the whole way to meet you demands. I can't do it anymore, I don't know why I was given you for a human and I know for a fact you curse me every time I refuse to fight.

Stop.

No, until you can start to think about someone other than yourself you selfish brat, don't call me. From now on, I'm shutting you off and cutting our connection until you find some way to harmonize with me. I'm the wolf inside you, start acting like we are two sides of the same coin and THINK ABOUT ME FOR ONCE ARIS!