Chapter 4

****Hi! Here's the fourth chapter, it might be a bit longer, so sorry if that bugs you, but next chapter it gets really good. Thank you to all my readers, and as always, I love when you guys COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!****

Picture above is Aris's Dress (I know, it's scandalous XD)

***********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

The car jolted slightly as Alpha Madrid drove along the road, dark woods surrounding us on both sides, forming a path that never seemed to end. Jasper was playing with his fingers and up front Marie and Madrid were silent.

The clock on the screen of the car changed again. 7:45, two hours of being in this car, driving on this road; and not a single word had been said. Talk about awkward.

I silently huffed and my fingers went to my hair, a bored habit, and I began to lightly braid the strands, inky black mixing with metallic silver.

I dropped the fifth braid and watched it slowly unravel, this time my sigh was very much audible.

"Aris, please refrain from shifting when we are only 20 minutes from their border, it will give them the wrong idea."

Alpha Madrid voice carried to the back of the car without him so much as blinking, Alpha power is not something to joke around with. I nodded mutely and leaned back, only a bit longer.

Maybe this is when we meet our mate. My wolf, she was talking to me in my head, but now was not a good time. I was on edge, and Pandora only further agitated me.

Shut up Pandora, I'm so not in the mood. I snarled in my head back at her, being the wimp she is, I heard her whimper and pout.

How amazing would it be if he was a member of the strongest pack in North America, maybe he's a strong warrior, maybe a Beta! Did she ever think about anything other than a mate? Even on the day of my parents and brother's funeral, she wished our mate was there. I nearly growled in the middle of the ceremony!

PANDORA! I don't wanna hear it; I don't give a crap if I find my mate. She needs to stop talking before I get pissed, and in front of the Alpha.

How? We have to find him, he's our other half! She still to this day found it shocking that I don't want a mate in my life.

Well I've done just fine for the past three years.

Well I want pups. She huffed.

No. I can't believe she went there!

What?! I can't believe she sounded so surprised.

I said no, hell to the no! There is absolutely no way is some horny wolf making me his bitch, over my dead body. I turned my nose up at the thought.

But... I want pups, I really do! I heard her whimper in my mind. I scoffed

Do I look like I care?

Why do you have to be so mean?! More whining I didn't want to put up with.

Because you're too soft.

Am not!

Are too.

Pandora, stop talking before I get pissed! A bit too late for that.

Fine, but I'll be looking for him tonight.

Whatever.

I stopped feeling her presence and looked over at Jasper he cocked a grin and I narrowed my eyes, he motioned down, looking at my hands. They were tightly clenched in fists and blood was slowly leaking from where my claws had retracted and four puncture wounds were visible on each palm. I sighed and grabbed the tissue he extended to me, moping off the blood and I closed my eyes, focusing on healing.