Chapter 20

****Hi! Hello my lovelies, I'm sorry for leaving you with that baby cliffhanger, but her you go fresh of Word, a new chapter, I don't really have much to say this week except a huge thank you to all the people who are voting and commenting I love you all so much and I really wish there was a bigger way to show my gratitude but I think a shout out to my best supporters is in order so thank you to:

scarfire2004

rblank702

rosas5

Forest-Fire

DreamingAboutStars

Donnoy

EmilyBates5

makaykayla_

If you see your name up there that means you've come toed for multiple, if not all my chapters and some of you have even been supporting me though multiple works (*cough* makaykayla_ *cough*) so thank you all so much. But that's really all I got for you guys today so... COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

No picture this time, sorry!

*****************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

The woods seemed to leap to life as hundred of wolves sprinted from the cover of the trees and swarmed the pack. Soldiers of the Midnight Lake pack dropped to the ground, snarling and hackles rose. Wolves weaved around me like a sea of fur and clashed head on with the Midnight Lake Warriors.

Growls filled the air and soon the first slash drew the blood of the battle. I called for my new wolf and I felt an overwhelming power take hold.

Let me out. Nova said her voice deadly clam. I nodded. Don't kill Logan just yet.

And where would the fun in that be? Let's show them what it means to mess with a true Warrior. I laughed. It would be my pleasure.

Releasing my hold on my body, I felt controlled rage fill me to the brim. I fell onto four legs and in that instant I tore off into the battle. I mowed down wolves like bowling pins; my claws digging into the ground, shoving and ripping wolves form the Midnight Lake pack off my allies with powerful tosses of my head.

I leaped over a wolf that had just been ripped apart by one of the Amazon wolves, their wolves were very distinguishable, thin-coated, glossy brown wolves with the same primal hint into their eyes.

I landed only to be slammed into with the force of a small car. I snapped my jaw at the heavy warrior who struggled to keep me pinned as my hind legs thrashed wildly and tore at the wolf's back leg tendons. He howled in pain and his step buckled. I struck and slashed a claw across his eye, gouging it out, and blood dribbled onto my wolf's face.

I shoved his body off me and marveled at how magnificent Nova was at fighting, her reactions were judged perfectly under pressure and she was not afraid to get dirty. Where has she been all my life?

Duck! I almost reacted too late but as I dropped to a crouch, a blood splattered wolf sailed over my head and I leapt up, catching them in their stomach, intestines spilling.

Thanks! I called as we took off again; I saw a younger wolf from one of the clans struggling with a wolf twice his size. He was doing well, but then the wolf trampled him. I veered off path and with extended claws, tore long jagged cuts of scarlet in his side. He roared in agony and lumbered towards me, but Nova was already locking her jaw around his throat and ripping it out with a quick jerking motion.