Two years later

"Hey Deano!" Seth waved me over.

"I still think you're an idiot for doing this," I smirk as I take the seat next to him in catering.

"You're not going to talk me out of this. Its happening this weekend." Seth laughed. "Oh before I forget, AJ wanted me to tell you the Lexie is going to be here this weekend."

"So?" I question.

"AJ wants everything to run smoothly so she doesn't want you two fighting all weekend. Thats all" Seth explains.

"I promise that I'll be on my best behavior. But I can't promise Lex will be." I reply.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean you two did have a bitter ending," Seth points out.

"And that was two years ago," I grunt as Roman came over and joined us.

"What about two years ago?" Roman asked.

"Lex and Dean" Seth answered.

"That wasn't the only break up that year!" I snap. I stand up and storm out of the room. Yes, I'm still not over her. I haven't seen or talked to her since she walked out that day.
.
.
.
Meanwhile......
Lexington's POV
"Dean is going to be there" AJ blurts out during our sister pedicure time with the Bellas.

"So?" I respond with no emotion.

"I just want to make sure your going to be okay with it." AJ explains.

"Its your wedding AJ! It shouldnt matter what I want. And by the way, Im totally fine with him being there." I reply.

"You still have feelings for him!" Nikki teases.

"Nikki! Why would she still have feeling for the man who ruined her shot at the divas title?" Bri points out.

"A lot happened since then!" Nikki corrects.

"Like AJ finally getting married."I smirk.

"To Seth Rollins, to be exact!" Bri laughs.

"Shut up! You married a goat!" AJ defends, causing all of us to end up in a fit of giggles.