Waking up

The baby would have been three today. It was better for her to not exist. I flutter my eyes open and see Dean snoring lightly next to me. I struggle to poke his cheek because of the shot my sister gave me. I need to stay on the stuff to live. All because of my own mother. Sadly I almost did the same thing to that innocent little girl. I just hope Dean meant what he said last night. That's he's not going anywhere.

"Stop. Lexie" Dean groans oh so sexually.

"Dean" I giggle, knowing his weakness. He sighs and sits up.

"You feeling better?" he asks.

"Yeah, just needed that uhh medicine AJ gave me." I cringe. I need to tell him everything now before it's too late.

"You mean the cocaine?" he questions. Shit. He knows.

"AJ told you?" I ask. He nods. "Fucking bitch!" I yell as I storm out of bed to find my sister to beat her ass. "April Jean Mendez! Get your fucking ass out here!" I yell. Dean right behind me.

"Lexie. Calm down. It's ok." he soothes, unsuccessfully.

"Lexie! Stop yelling!" AJ says as she heads towards me. I jump on her before anyone could hold me back.

"Why the hell would you do that?!?!" I snap as I attack her.

"Lexie! Stop!" AJ cries. I'm hurting her. Suddenly I'm picked up off of my sister. I fuss to get out of these strong arms. Must not be Punkie's.

"Lexicon take a breath" Punkie says as he holds AJ.

"She fucking......"I start.

"Lexington!" Punk warns. I shut up. I take a breath and realize that I just had a moment. I get those a lot. Another reason I couldn't keep that kid. I start crying. Only Punk knows what happened to the kid. AJ doesn't even know about the pregnancy. Dean puts me down and turns me towards him. I hug him as I cry into his shirtless chest. He holds me and pets my hair.

"Punk isn't mad at you." Dean assures me.

"That isn't why I'm crying" I say between tears. "She would have been three." I cry harder. He's probably super confused right now. Same as my sister.

"Wait! What the hell does that mean?!?!?" AJ freaks out. Luckily Punkie was there to explain.

"She had a miscarriage." he answered.

"Travis got her pregnant?!?!" AJ screamed. I nod into dean's chest. "And he left her?!?!"she rambled.

"He wasn't ready to be a dad. So he left out of fear. But he came back the other day." Punk continued.

"Yeah after three years. That boy is no good." AJ grumbles.

"Can we just please stop talking about this?" I turn and snap. Dean drags me back into the guest room. He sits me down on the bed and then goes to shut the door. "I'm sorry that you had to find out about that." I wipe my remaining tears.

"Don't be." he squated in front of me and grabs my hands. "Nothing will ever make me leave." He then softly kisses my lips.

"I love you Dean" I blurt.