The Past Catching Up

^Found SOME inspiration!!!^

"Dean! I need to get ready!" I laugh as I try to push my horny boyfriend out of Punkie's guest room.

"I wanna help." he pouts.

"I think I can handle it." I giggle. I finally get him out and I shut and lock the door. Knowing him he would just have opened the door.
.
.
Dean's POV
Damit! She fucking locked the door.

"She kick you out too?" AJ smirks at me. I turn and face her.

"Yeah." I respond.

"Punk told me that he stopped by." she states.

"Her ex? Right?" I asked, deeply intrigued.

"Travis. They broke up three years ago." AJ explained.

"Should I worry about it?" I ask.

"No" she shook her head yes. Then winked and skipped off to get ready. She's confusing. But I think I'm just talk to Lexie about this. I'm curious and it's killing me inside. I knock on the locked door.

"Lexie? Can I please come in?" I ask her. No answer. "Lexie I'm serious! Let me in!" Still no answer. I reach above the door and find the key. I unlock the door and walk in. Thank god I went in cause I found her on the floor. "Lexie!" I shout as I run over to her. I sit next to her and hold her. She's ice cold and pale.

"Dean" she stutters. It took all that she had to whisper that.

"Shh. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I hold her. Punk and AJ come to the doorway.

"Hey you guys re-" Punk starts.

"She's ice cold." I look up at them. Hurt and fear shining in my eyes.

"Punk go get her thingy." AJ says as she comes over to her sister. Punk nods and leaves.

"What's wrong?" I try to speak.

"She's having a withdrawal" AJ answers as she pulls her sister's hair away from her face. Withdrawals? Withdrawal from what?

"I still don't think she should have it." Punk says as he comes back in the room with a needle with some murky water in it.

"Well it's the only way!" AJ snaps at him. He hands her the syringe and she grabs her arm. She plunges the needle in her inner elbow and let's the murky water go inside her. AJ then pulls the syringe out after it drained in her. I hold her closer, afraid that she will vanish too.

"Dean, your gonna snap her in half! Let her go!" Punk picks on me.

"What was in that?" I ignore him.

"Water and cocaine" AJ shrugs.

"Cocaine? Are you fucking serious?" I yell.

"Shhh! Lexie is still in pain." AJ warns. "It's a long story. I'll let her tell you when she wakes up. Do you mind carrying her to the bed?" AJ explains. I told and carry her to the bed. I cover her and tuck her in. I kiss her forehead before getting dragged out by her sister.

"I'm gonna go get some take out." Punk says as he grabs his keys.

"Orange chicken?" AJ pouts.

"Only for you babe." she blows her a kiss as he backs up to the door.

"And some skittles? For Lexie." I add. He salutes me and leaves. "How long is she gonna be out?" I ask.

"Until the drugs kick in." AJ answers.

"So what do we do?" I ask, hinting at the fact that she could tell me what the hell is going on with my girlfriend!

"You wanna know don't ya?" AJ rolls her eyes. I nod. "Alright. Fine. I'll tell ya. If you promise that your feelings won't change about Lexie."

"I promise." I answer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good. Now just tell the readers to read the next chapter." AJ says.

"No! There might be spoilers and spiders in there!" Dean cries.

"No there isn't! Just answers that aren't actually answers and raises more questions." Author corrects.

"But? Why? You evil bitch!" Dean gasps.

"Just tell them to read it!" Author slaps Dean.

"Fine."Dean pouts. "If you read the next chapter, I'll show you my boobs." Dean tells the readers.

"Ugh! Never have a lunatic do something!" Author face palms her forehead.