It's Not the Attitude Era

"We don't need a new member!" I yell as I plop down on our couch.

"Chill man. We don't want her either but we don't call the shots." Seth says as he shuts the door.

"What's the kid's name anyways? I wasn't paying any attention" I ask.

"Uh he really didn't say her actually name but everyone calls her Little Moxley" Roman states.

"What the hell!?!? She steals my name and my job!!!" I yell.

"Calm down Dean. She's not stealing you job and it's just a nickname. You don't choose nicknames." Seth says to calm me.

"Yeah now let's just focus on tonight and deal with it later" Ro says.
.
.
.
Later (specifically before Smakdown)
.
.
.
"Hello boys. How are you guys?" Vince asks.

"We're good. You?" Roman asks.

"Great! Now we did say that you guys are gonna have a new member. But for some reason she won't join your team until she has a match against Dean." Vince says.

"Why doe she wants to have a match against Dean?" Seth asks.

"She says, and I quote 'it will be fucking amazballs'" he answers.

"Are you gonna let them have a match?" Roman asks.

"Um no" Vince answers.

"Why the hell not?" I say to my boss. "She wants a fucking fight, she's got one" I explain.

"No, because divas don't verse superstars. Too many complaints and lawsuits" Vince counters.

"So what are you gonna do then?" Seth asks.

"Well she will not be joining your team. But instead you'll have a short feud with Evolution which will cause your team to split." Vince explains.

"What about the girl?" I ask causing Roman and Seth to stare at me in confusion.

"Well she'll get put into a different storyline." Vince tells me. "Well good luck tonight." And with that he left.

"Looks like you got your wish, Dean. She won't be our teammate." Seth says as he walks off.

"But it caused our team to break apart" I say.

"I know but if she wasn't thinking it's the attitude era then we could of stayed together." Roman says as he walks away. I shake my head and walk behind them.