New Diva

"I wonder what Vince is planning for that girl." Roman says as we head to our entrance.

"Why do you fucking even care?!? She broke us up!" I say loudly.

"Dean, she didn't break us up." Seth says.

"Ready boys?" Roman asks. We all nod. Then our music plays and we go out into the crowd. The crowd is extra rambunctious tonight. I wonder why?
.
.
The Wyatt's are already in the ring, ready for our match. We get into the ring and do our triple fist bump. Seth and Roman exit the ring as the bell dings. I'm up against Rowan. We fight for a good three minutes before someone's entrance music plays. I look up and see this girl skipping down the ramp. She stops skipping when she reaches the ring. She doesn't get in. She just waves at me and points to behind me. I look back, but I shouldn't have because I turned into Bray who puts me in a sister Abigail and pins me. The girl is clapping as she laughs. The Wyatt's leave as Roman and Seth come into the ring.

"Why didn't you guys come in and help me?" I whisper yell to them. They hand me a mic. I turn back to the girl. "Who the hell are you? And why are you out here?" I yell into the mic at her. She is smiling and shaking her head. Seth takes the mic from me.

"Don't you know who your messing with little girl?" Seth yells. She smirks at me, bows and skips away.

"Hey! When The Shield asks you a question, you better answer!" Roman says into the mic. She turns around once she reaches the top of the ramp and blows us a kiss before she goes backstage.
.
.
Backstage
.
.
"Who the hell was that?!?!" I ask Stephanie and Triple H.

"The new diva my dad hired." Stephanie answers.

" And we don't know why she went out there! Now we can't start our feud because of her!" Triple H says.

"So, what does that mean for us?" Seth asks.

"Well, we're just gonna have to wait and find out." Triple H says. We nod and then walk to our locker room.

"Do you think she's the girl?" I ask them.

"She's way too small for Vince to even consider adding her to our team." Roman replies.

"She looked a little weak for a diva" Seth adds.

"I guess you guys are right. It takes a lot to fight, more if you want to survive CZW" I shrug.

"Who said anything about CZW?" Seth asks.

"Moxley. She's known as Little Moxley. CZW is where Jon Moxley wrestled." I explain.

"Oh. You told us about some of that stuff." Roman says.

"Like the whole fork thing." Seth chuckles.

"That is not funny! Forks now creep me out!" I semi-yelled at him cause them to chuckle. "Yeah, laugh at my pain." I say sarcastically as I walk away. I head to catering to grab some food. The catering room was mostly empty. Just a couple crewmen and Ryder. He was talking with this chick at a table. He sees me and waves.

"Hey Dean! What's up?" Ryder asks.

"Hey Zack" I say as I walk over there. As I get closer I see that the chick was that girl who interrupted my match.

"This is Lexie. She was just telling me about how huge of a fan she is of yours." Ryder explains.

"Yeah, such a big fan she ruined my match tonight" I smirk.

"Don't blame me if you can't wrestle!" she smirks back.

"Thought you were a fan?" I ask as I sit down.

"I'm a fan of Jon Moxley, not Dean Ambrose." she smiles as she steals the cookie off of my plate. She takes a bite of it and then stands up and leaves.

"She's hot!" Ryder says as I watch her skip out of the room.

"That's one word to describe her" I mumble.