Wedding dress shopping

"Lexington!" Punkie smiles when he opens the door to his and my sister's house. "And Ambrose?" he questions when he sees my boyfriend.

"Hey Punk" Dean smiles.

"Punkie be nice. He's with me." I laugh as I hug the sober one.

"You're dating him!?!?" Punkie laughs.

"Phillip Jack Brooks!" AJ warns him.

"Alright. I'll be nice. But if he hurts Little Lexicon he's dead." he chuckles, letting us in.

"I am not little!" I pout. "And Deano can beat you any day mister." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I doubt it Lex" Punk chuckles.

"Well I think I can." Dean smirks.

"You boys play nice. Me and Lexie are going shopping. Have fun!" AJ sings draging me out the door.

"Wait!" I shout. She lets go and I run over to Dean for a quick kiss.

"See AJ. It's not that hard to kiss me goodbye." Punkie points out to his future wife.

"Gotta keep it PG for the kiddies babe." AJ winks as we leave.

"You sure Dean's gonna be fine?" I ask.

"As long as he doesn't bash any comic dudes, he's good." she shrugs.

"If you say so." I reply.

"I can't believe that I'm getting married in 3 weeks!" AJ squeals once we're in the car.

"Can't believe that I'm going to my sister's wedding in 3 weeks!" I squeal back.

"That your gonna be in it!" AJ corrects.

"What?!?!" I almost spit out my drink, if I had one. Stupid Punkie and his stupid rules!

"You're gonna be my maid of honor. Duh!"AJ sings.

"And when was this planed?" I ask her.

"When you were born." AJ answers.

"Fine. I'll do it. But who's gonna walk you down?" I think out loud since our dad past away 17 years ago.

"Ummm good question."AJ comments.

"Robert?" I offer.

"No. That dimwit's girlfriend is due the same day." AJ replies.

"Robbie has a kid?!?!" I shriek.

"Yep. A little boy. Logan Carter." AJ describes.

"We do not need another little shit!" I awe.

"Come on Auntie Lex. You know you'll spoil him!" AJ teases in a baby voice.

"Shut up." I punch her.

"Hey! I'm driving!" AJ whines as she parks the car.

"Wussy" I laugh as we get out of the car. We walk in and the sales lady looks at us weird.

"Hi girls. Getting ready for prom?" she asks.

"No. I'm getting married." AJ sneers.

"Haha. You two are funny!" she laughs.

"She's serious. She's getting married. Prom was so ten years ago." I growl at the lady.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Ummm. We probably won't have your size." she frowns.

"Then I'll get it fitted." AJ shrugs.

"Umm ok then. Right this way." she says sounding annoyed. "Here this one is pretty." she grabs one to show us.

"Too childish. I'm looking for something that I can wear my Chucks with." my sister explains.

"Sis. What about that one?" I point at one that was on a manikin. She looks.

"That's the one!" she smiles, sinisterly.

"It won't fit."she sneers.

"Excuse me?"AJ snaps. "I'm going to try it on. And if it fits then I'm buying it. Now shut up and do your job." my sister yells. The girl looks frightened but then goes get that dress. AJ tries it on. And it looks amazing and it fits perfectly. We buy it and head home.

"Umm how are we gonna take it inside if Punk can't see it?" I ask.

"Shit." AJ mumbles.

"Oooo I'm telling Punkie you cussed!" I smirk.

"I know! Your hotel room!" AJ smiles.

"Hell no!" I say loudly.

"Only until I get Punkie out of the house." she begs.

"Ugh fine." I groan.