Eleven

The pack stood in the living area watching the two teens. "She forgave him," Scott smiled.
"That's good," Danny smiled," were almost whole. Old friends and new ones it's kinda nice."

Isaac smiled," It is."

Lydia walked over and closed the blinds," Let them have their moment," Lydia walked over the couches and sat down," Guys I have something important to tell you."

Stiles eyes were wide with shock,"Lydia is that a good idea. Who am I kidding yes it's a good idea ignore me." Everyone looked at Stiles then looked at Lydia with seriousness.

"It's bad isn't it?" Allison asked, " how bad is it?" The pack, sat in the living room looking at one another. It was quiet, and everyone was waiting for the answer. Lydia had a guilty look on her face, she knew everyone would either be sad or angry.

Allison noticed this and her patience had wore thin. "Well answer the damn question!" Allison growled.

"What I mean is that I has a restricted time limit here, we believe that it's broken, kinda like a curse. But we don't know and we won't know," Lydia hesitantly spoke.

"How many days is left?" Allison's face was blank with emotion, everyone was slightly terrified of her. They should have been too.

"Four. Yesterday was day five, there's four days left." Lydia's eyes meet with the rest of the pack's and nobody looked happy.

Allison's gaze hardened, she stood up walked over to Lydia, grabbed her arm and dragged her to the front door,"I'm taking my best friend shopping and no one is stoping me."

The rest of the pack sat there in shock," So what do we do know," Ethan asked.

Allison and Lydia walked to Allison's car and Allison slammed the drivers door shut. "I love you, but why didn't you tell me?" Allison put the key into the ignition and started the car. The car slowly pulled out of the drive way and was soon on the road.

Lydia chuckled," Well i didn't know how to and plus it didn't matter."

"It did, but now it doesn't. We are having a best friends day and getting you some clothes."

"Where are we going?"

"The mall."

Lydia stood motionless and stared at the ginormous building with wide eyes,. This is a mall?"

Allison chuckled, she reached her hand out to grab Lydia's hand and together they walked into the mall. The minute they walked in Lydia's eyes filled with fascination," This place is as big as the ocean."

Allison chuckled," Not even close."

Even though its sad to say, this was probably their last moment of happiness, before their entire world went to shit. The two had made their way to forever 21 and Lydia was looking at shirts when someone bumped into her.

She looked up at the person and said a quick sorry, without even recognizing them. The person was still behind her and wasn't moving.

"Lydia don't you recognize me?" The voice asked. Lydia turned around and really saw the person this time.

"Malia," she whispered.

A sickly, sweet grin appeared on her face. "Hi Lydia how are you?"

Lydia ran her hand through her hair," What? How? Why? Is it broken? Do I get to stay human?"

"Oh honey. Is that all you need to know?"

"Yes."

"Your answer is no. It didn't work."