Four

This chapter is pretty much a back story for Stiles, Allison, Scott, Isaac, Danny, Ethan, Liam, Hayden, Kira, and Cora.

Allison turned and looked at her friends. For the first time in months, they were all happy. There was a fire at their school and sadly, some of theirs friends had passed away. The only ones remaining in the pack included: Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Ethan, Danny, Kira, Cora, Liam, Hayden and obviously Allison. In the fire, they had lost: Aiden, Boyd, Erica, and Jackson. It was hard on all of them. But they found happiness again.

Scott looked at the remainder of his pack and a smile grew on his face. He had his best friend, his amazing girlfriend, six strong betas, and a fiery kitsune. It was perfect. Almost to perfect. This lasted about a year when everything started to go down hill.

Scott and Allison started to get into more arguments and fights. To make the matters worse, Scott brought Kira into this and made out with her at a party. But they were both drunk, but it didn't help the situation. Poor kira had thought Scott and Allison broke up weeks ago. Allison didn't blame Kira though, Kira was like Allison's sister. Then Cora started to argue with the rest of the pack. She wanted to leave and find her brother, Derek Hale. She left and became an omega in search of her brother.

She eventually found him and his girlfriend Braeden, but at the time it didn't matter.

The there was Hayden and Liam. During this time, Liam tried to get the whole high school experience. Sadly, he completely forgot about Hayden. They were arguing as much as Scott and Allison. They decided to split up and both teenagers were heartbroken.

After Scotts affair with Kira, Allison had quickly packed up and left. Hayden, desperate to leave the small town had joined her. They gave their goodbyes to the rest if the pack, all except Scott. Allison had left a little wolfsbane in his room, underneath his pillow as a goodbye present. Probably didn't end well for him. Liam didn't know Hayden had left until she was long gone. His heart broke and he hasn't been the same since.

Stiles felt bad for his best friend, he lost his first love. Both Liam and Scott were sad for months. The pack felt broken and vulnerable. Danny had felt sad without Hayden by his side. They were practically brother and sister, considering they grew up together. Ethan had sensed Danny's sadness and the rest of the packs. He decided that they needed to forget about Cora, Allison, and Hayden. And slowly they pack grew up and moved on with out them.

While the pack reshaped themselves, Allison and Hayden were having the times of their loves. Partying, getting in trouble, just being teenagers. When one night, Hayden disappeared. Allison had woken up to find the young girl gone, only a note left next to Ally's head to explain why Hayden had left. Allison hasn't seen her since.

That was only two months ago when Hayden left. Four months since they left the pack. Six months since her and Scott broke up. One year since the fire.

Two months after Hayden disappeared, Allison meet a strange girl who couldn't talk and had strawberry blonde hair. And that girl became Allison's best friend. In that time, the pack rebuilt themselves. Little did they know, that all that work would soon go to waste.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
that is the flashback chapter
*round of applause*
It was short and im sorry for that
The next chapter will be up in the next couple of days
Thank you for reading :)