Eight

IM OH SO SORRY THIS TOOK LONG. MY IPOD KEPT DELETING THE CHAPTER. IM HAPPY ITS DONE. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON THE DANGEROUS POLL IT MEANS A LOT. ALSO GO CHECK OUT THE POLL PLEASE.

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE POLL ITS NECESSARY. FOR THE DANGEROUS STORY LINE.

----------------------

Stiles was driving behind Allison's car, when a loud scream echoed across the barren wasteland. His jeep slightly swerved as he cringed.'Who the hell is that,' he thought to himself. All was silent for a minute, then the scream only got louder.

Liam let out a deep, low growl. Whoever it was might have been in danger, he needed to protect them. (baby alpha af) The scream made his head ache and he was trying his hardest to not wolf out on Stiles. He didn't want to hurt him.

Allison pulled the car over and stumbled out of her car. Quickly, ran over to the passenger door and tried to pull Lydia out of the car. Lydia was her in seat, still buckled in and was thrashing around. The screams tore at her throat, they just wouldn't stop.

Allison finally unbuckled the seat and dragged Lydia out onto the dusty desert ground. Her screams never faltered, they only seemed to get louder and louder. "Lydia wake up," she screamed. "Lydia please." She shook the girl and lightly slapped her face, nothing would wake her.

In the distance, Allison saw Stiles baby blue jeep pull off the the side of the road and the clumsy boy clambered out of the jeep and ran towards the two girls. Allison never saw Liam come out of the car, but her attention went back to Lydia.

Stiles saw Allison's car on the side of the road and instantly pulled over. It was one of the girl's who was screaming. 'What if Lydia's hurt,' her thought. Liam's claws were out, his eyes flashed their bright yellow color. " Go," he growled.

Not wanting to waste another second, Stiles nodded and clambered out of the jeep and rushed over to the two girls. Lydia laid on the ground, screaming louder than before and her whole body shook in fear. Her hands twitched, her legs were kicking at the ground, and tears streamed down her face.

Allison's arms were currently wrapped around Lydia's waist and kept her in a tight hold. She was trying to stop her from hurting herself and others. Stiles took Allison's place and hugged Lydia from behind." Lydia stop," he whispered. "Lydia please." Her screams began to falter and quiet down. Then they stopped all together. The two teens sat on the ground, wondering what the hell had just happened.

Scott was too far behind to see who was screaming, but he could hear it.Scott didn't stop, he knew that he had to protect the remainder of his pack. Including Allison and Lydia, anybody hurt them, they would regret it. Ethan was in the back seat flinching, while Danny wrapped his arm around him. He whispered sweet words, trying to stop his boyfriend from wolfing out.

Allison left Lydia alone with Stiles and began to tear apart her care to find the bestiary. She hear that scream so many times before. She heard it the night her friends died, its what kept her up at night. It was a scream of a banshee.

The girl who couldn't and wouldn't talk, screamed like that. 'Shes hiding something,' Allison thought. Something that she is too scared to tell us.

Scott saw Allison's and Stiles's cars parked off in the distance. He parked his and looked back to Danny and Ethan. Danny looked up, " Scott I got him. Go help the others."Scott nodded and clambered out his car and started running towards the others. 'What the hell happened,' he thought.

Liam sat in the silence, trying to regain his breath. Trying to be his own anchor. Trying to stay strong for Scott, for the entire pack. When he was ready, he climbed out of the jeep and went to go sit by Stiles on the ground. "Is she going to be okay?" he asked and lightly grabbed Lydia's hand. It was a sweet gesture, it made Stiles smile.