Baby

Sonic p.o.v

"Omg!!!" I yelled as a was walking back and forth waiting for them to let me see Amy the doctors said that I couldn't go in because something was wrong and they needed space. I was out with Shadow when it happened and Cream and her mom had brought her here after calling me. I was biting my nails walking back and forth for like hour now and Shadow was getting very annoyed. 'Slap!' "You need to calm down Faker!" Shadow yelled in my face as he looked at me with a annoyed face.

"Sorry Shadz I'm just so nervous" I said as a nurse came out of the room. "Mr.Hedgehog?" She asked looking around, I slowly walked up to her "yes?" I asked scared to know because of her face expression. "There was a problem and we don't know if your wife or kid is going to survive" she told me with tears in her eyes, "the doctors are trying everything they do" she told me before leaving.

I felt my heart stop for a while and my nose started to hurt and my eyes stung with tears. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head and buried in there chest and let it all out. My eyes couldn't stop letting tears out and my heart started to ache. My hands were shaky and it was hard to breath. I didn't want them to die I had just found my love and I was ready for a kid of my own.

"It's ok Faker , everything is going to be all right" I heard Shadow say as he patted my back, I was a little surprise he was letting me cry on him but right now I didn't care my life would shatter if anything happened to my Family.

"Mr.Hedgehog" I heard someone call me after what felt like hours. I slowly lifted my head from were I was crying and turned to see the Doctor. He signaled me to follow him I slowly walked forward. I stopped before entering the room and turned to Shadow, he gave me a smile and told me to go in. I wiped the tears out of my eyes and entered the room.

I walked in to see Amy looking very tired, but she was smiling. I walked over and kissed her forehead before tears escaped my eyes as I saw what she was holding. In her arms was a small purple hedgehog. "S-she beautiful!" I cried out with a huge smile on my face as I realized I was now a dad with two beautiful girls in my life. "What do you want to name her?" Amy asked as she looked up at me.

"Violet Rose Hedgehog, welcome to this world" 

*************
How was it? Leave comment and votes :)