Trusting?

Sonic p.o.v

Everything was blurry, I remember sitting on a couch and a small little hedgehog with black and yellow stripes was standing In Front of me, he was laughing and there was also a little girl, with Emerald eyes and her fur was Violet, they were laughing and talking something about chest fur?

I was awaken was I heard metal, I kept my eyes closed hopping it was just a car passing by, when suddenly a felt a claw arm wrap around me and pick me up, my eyes flew opens and I tried to get out. The dark hedgehog and silver one jumped to life as I screamed as the claw tightened and sparks of electricity went threw me. Finally it stopped and I went limp like a doll, but I wasn't knocked out I still had my eyes opened and turned to see that egg person in the robot with Mephiles standing by him.

"Sonic hold on!!" The dark one said before attack in the robot, making it let me go, I was still limp so I went flying for the floor I'm going to die I thought as I closed my eyes. "Nah you will live" a voice said as I was caught by the silver one. I didn't like being carried but I couldn't even move my finger right now.

He set me down on the grass and went to help. He told me to stay but I tried to move my head, and ended up falling over and rolling down a hill "jdhdndndjemsm!!" I yelled as I fell but my mouth was numb to. I finally came to a stop at the bottom and just looked up as I heard a explosion.

I wonder if this world work I thought before closing my eyes hey can y'all hear me? Hello? Emo dude and pothead? I thought in my mind, after a few seconds a heard something hey I ant a emo! And I am not a pothead man!!! I small smile creeped on my face as they complied about my nicknames for them.

'Im over here down the hill' I told them mentally as they found me and took me to the the house were the pink one lived. They sat me on the couch and the two tailed fox came and sat down next to me ,taking out a needle "this will help you" he told me before entering the needle in me, that hurt like crazy but for some reason I trusted this guy.

After a hour I was able to move again and I went outside , while I couldn't move everyone had told me there names so I was trying to remember them. I was surprised that it had snowed over the night , they was a spot were the fighting took place and I walked over to a rock in the snow and sat down thinking.

'Heheh he will never see this coming' I heard Silver say in his mind. I listened as he tip toed behind me and at the last moment I moved out of the way as a snowball passes by my face. "You need to learn to us your mind control" I told him as out of the corner of my eye I saw Shadow and got a idea.

I made a snow ball and threw it, it hit him right on the face and slowly slid down his face, in the longest time I could remember I bursted out laughing as he cleaned the snow out of his face and looked at us "ok who was it?" He asked as he walked over to us. I pointed to Silver and Silver put his arms up , "dude it wasn't me!!" He pleaded as Shadow picked up a huge snow ball and amid it at him.

He threw the snow ball but instead of hiring him, it snacked me in the face and I fell backwards. I smirked before getting up and throwing more snowballs at them both. I feel like I belong here.." I thought to my self as I got hit by multiple snowballs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown place

"Grrr!!! I will not let all this hard work fail like this!! The medicine is coming of because of those people and he is starting to remember..we must keep the Chaos emeralds far away from him, or this will all finished in a snap"