Oh no

Shadow was in his room when Blaze ran in, she looked awful and was barely walking straight. "SHADOW! Help!!" She screamed "what's wrong?" Shadow asked as he got up and helped her. "We were out...Sonic got hit with dart...eyes all red...he attacked...Silver came and now they are fighting and Silver is really going to kill him if you don't help him!!"She said out of breath as Shadow helped her sit.

Shadow appeared in the park were people were running for there lives. He soon saw Silver who had Sonic in his powers and wasn't going to let go anytime soon. He quickly ran and jumped in the way "Silver stop!!!" He yelled as Sonic feel to his knees and Silver stopped "He could have killed Blaze!" He yelled

"But she is ok!! And you all most killed Sonic! We all ready lost him once!" Shadow replied before calming down. Sonic had his eyes closed and wasn't responding "you ok Sonic?" Shadow asked as he bent down to looked at him. Sonic eyes opened and they were all green "Shadz! I remember everything! But it won't last!" Suddenly he held his head and his eyes turned red again. No one said anything as Sonic look around "were am I?" He asked looking at Shadow and Silver "Nevermind lets just get back" Silver said as he left followed by Sonic and Shadow.

They were walking back, Sonic last when something wrapped around Sonic leg he was going to scream when his mouth was covered and he was pulled into the forest. Shadow quickly turned around when he didn't hear Sonic "Sonic?!" He asked looked back. Silver turned around and looked around "maybe he ran away" he mumbled "no why why would he?" Shadow asked as he looked around "I'm pretty sure Mephiles is up to this" he growled "Silver go rest and I'll get Sonic back" the black blur said as he ran off.

Silver nodded before heading to Amy's house were everyone was. The minute he walked in his kids ran and hugged him. "Silver what happened?" Blaze asked as she ran and joined the hug "Shadow is looking for Sonic, he thinks Mephiles took him" he explained. as sat down on the couch. "We have to go help him them!" Violet exclaimed "we can't loose him again"

*************************

Sorry if this isn't a good chapter I'm not really I'm a writing mood but I must up date and sorry for the long wait