Meeting...

Shadow knocked on Amy's door and walked in, everyone was there. "Hey guys um.." He didn't finish as knuckles went flying into a wall and got up "grr u!!" He screwed as Sonic ran towards him and tried to punch him but Shadow grabbed him and pinned him to the wall, hands behind his back. He turned to all the surprised faces in the room, some were crying.

"Ok listen guys, stay away from him he doesn't remember us and has a short temper" Shadow warned as Sonic broke free and crosses his arms "don't touch me" he growled looking around. Amy slowly walked up to Sonic, "Sonic is it really you?" They all watched as Sonic's eyes turned a little green but suddenly turned all red once more and he turned away "I don't know you" he whispered.

Sonic was now sitting on the couch just staring at everyone else. No one dared to say anything. Violet looked so happy, yet scared. Dash kept staring, well theynall did. "What?! Stop looking at me!" He yelled and they all turned around not looking. No one dared to sit next to him, until the ultimate life form went and sat to the left of him. Sonic glared before scooting over to the right a little, Shadow also moved over. Sonic moved over more, so did Shadow. Sonic moved over even more, and so did Shadow. Sonic moved over more, only to fall on his butt, running out of couch. Everyone bursted out laughing as Sonic growled.

"It's no funny" he growled as his cheeks got red and he crossed his arms looking down. It had been the first time Amy and the rest did a real smile and laugh since Sonic 'died'. Shadow got up and extended a hand to Sonic, who looked up at him and his hand. Finally he put out his hand and grabbed Shadow's and got up. "Thanks" he mumbled as he looked around seeing people smiling at him.

He felt...safe here like he knew these people , he never felt like this with Mephiles. He was brought out of his thoughts as Silver waved a hand in front of his face "hello, can you hear me?" He asked with a chuckle as Sonic snapped out of it. "Huh?" He asked looking at Silver, "what's up with your quills?" Sonic asked looking up. Silver blushed as everyone laughed. "That doesn't matter, what happened to your eye?" He asked bring out the scar Sonic had.

"I..Um.. It was punishment for having fun..." He mumbled remembering his life with Mephiles. Shadow growled "is that why your all serious? Sonic no one here I'd going to hurt you for being fun and happy" Amy said with a smile looking at Sonic. "I guess" was all Sonic said as he ran out the door.

Tails was still speechless just like most of them. Before anyone could stop her, Violet ran after Sonic.

Sonic was Sitting at a cliff when Violet ran up and stood beside him, "you know I'm your daughter" he whispered as Sonic turned to look at her, "how? I was created by my father, Mephiles" he said looking at Violet , who giggled. Violet explained everything to him and by now it was dark "and see you even have the same eye color as me" she said pointing to her eye. Sonic was silent thinking about all the things his daughter had just told him.

"Well I still don't trust any of y'all, but I'll keep all you said in mind" he said as he got up from sitting in the grass "well I guess we should go back" he said as he started to run.

Violet came true the door and Silver walked up to her "we're is Sonic?" He asked Violet, who smiled before pointing to the roof, "he wants to sleep on the roof" she said with a giggle as Shadow and Silver went outside to check on him.

Sonic was laying on his back looking up at the stars when Shadow and Silver came and sat laid down on both sides of him. "What do you want?" Sonic asked looking left and right at both of them. "Just to see how ya doing" Silver said as he looked at the stars. Ya right Sonic thought in his mind. "Ya for real" Shadow said as all three of them looked at each other with widened eyes. "Did I just read your mind?" Shadow asked looking at both of them. Omg I have to peeeee!!! Silver thought as he started to do a little potty dance.

"Eww!" Both Shadow and Sonic exclaimed as once again they just looked at each other. "I think we just all had a long day, we need rest" Shadow said as he closed his eyes. Soon the three hedgehogs were asleep, not knowing there was eyes watching them...

*************
So should I continue this book? Is it ok so far? Till next time peeps.

P.s Dr.pepper rules!!!