Remembering

"Sir we got him" a robot said as Mephiles turned in his seat to look at the captured hedgehog. There stood two robot hedgehogs one gold and one silver, each were hold one of Sonic arms and Sonic was looking down, he looked beat up too. "Let me go!!" He yelled as he struggled to get free "quit!" Mephiles screamed and one of the robots kneed Sonic on the stomach "argh" he yelled as he fell on his knees, still being held by the robots.

Mephiles bent down so he was eye level with Sonic "we're have you been hedgehog?" Sonic looked up "I don't belong to you I know the truth now" he spat glaring , his eyes were half red and half green. Mephiles looked at him with no expression "don't make me use the shot on you again" he warned as he stood up and turned to a box in the room "humph, for the ultimate life form you aren't that sneaky" he said as Shadow revealed himself from behind the boxes. "Let him go" he growled

"Hehe I think not" Mephiles laughed as he snapped his fingers and the two robots pulled Sonic to his feet and started to drag him away "let me go!!me yelled as he kicked himself free and ran beside Shadow "this time I'm breaking free" mhe growled as Shadow smirked "same stubborn hedgehog, welcome back" he chuckled.

The robots quickly attacked "hehe" Sonic spin dashes one of them but got hit and went flying, hitting Shadow and crashed into a wall. "Your in no condition to fight" Shadow said as he pointed to Sonic "yes I am!" He responded back , eyes all green. His eyes widened as he remembered everything "Shadz! The ice and the hospital and and Ames and Violet and Midnight and-" he was cut of when the wall broke down and there stood the gang, well most of them. "Sonic! If it wasn't for me you would be death! Remember that!" Mephiles growled as Sonic smirked "hehe I'm to stubborn to die Meph" he said with a chuckle as he spin dashed the two robots and the 7 Chaos emeralds fell out he turned to Silver and Shadow and they nodded.

The emeralds circled around them going faster and faster till 3 super hedgehog stood there, Sonic and Shadow were surprised when Violet and Midnight also turned super. A huge robot appeared and Sonic chuckled "come on guys lets go this!" He yelled as they charged. Shadow and Midnight threw chaos spears and Silver threw anything he could fine and Sonic and Violet Spin dashes it. "Ugh it's to strong" Silver mumbled as all there hard work didn't even leave a dent. Sonic eyes widened as he knew what he had to do. "Guys stay back" the others 4 hedgehog backed away confused.

"This is all my fault so I have to do this" he said as he started to glow yellow "Sonic don't!" They yelled but it was too late there was a huge explosion and when they opened there eyes there was nothing left but them. "Dad?!?" Violet yelled as she saw the blue blur on the floor. Amy and her quickly ran to him and shaked him "dad!! No u can't leave us again!!! You can't!!!!" She yelled as her super form left and hot tears rolled down her face. "Sonikku please don't go, we just got you back" Amy whispered.

Everyone else had a look of shock or sadness. Suddenly Sonic's eyes opened "ugh.." He mumbled as he looked around, finding him self in a group hug "hehe Sonic back guys!" Silver cheered as Sonic and Amy shared a kiss. "I misses you my Rose" he said hugging her, "and I miss you my hero" she replied. "Um dad and Shadow I think this might be a good time to tell you that...well....you see...Midnight and me are dating!" Violet blurted out.......

The end!!

MUAHAHAHHA and that's the end lol this is my first book I have finished and it wasn't the best but ya know lol idk if I'll make a squeal or not I'll let y'all pick