Falling into his arms

A/n: Yay! Im starting a hotel Transylvania fanfic! I'll still work on "a visit to the castle" to! All characters (except princess Elaina) places and magic (except being a fairy/ mermaid) belong to sony entertainment. Oh and when I get to the hotel, It's going to be a little before Jonathan arrives. Enjoy!

My POV:

"Alright Princess Elaina, I'm Madam Diana and I'm your flying instructor." The lady said. "Ok take off like this." She said flapping the delicate fairy wings on her back and she lifted into the air. I did the same thing she did and I was flying to. "Great!" Madam Diana said. "Now, what I want you to do is fly in a big loop around the school." "Sounds easy enough." I said. I took off. Flying was one of the most amazing experienced I ever had. It just felt amazing to be so high up gliding across the sky with the wind in your hair and the warm sun warming your skin. I had almost made it to the back of Fairytopia but a strong wind blew. I tried to stay on course but the wind started to blow harder and swooped me away! "Hey! No! I'm suppose to fly around the school not away from the school!" I said, even though I knew the wind couldn't hear me. The wind kept blowing me away for awhile and I knew I was very far away from the school. I lowered myself done a couple of feet above the ground but that was a big mistake. Tree branches pokes and scratched my wings. I think some even made holes! "Ow! Those are going to take months to heal!" I said. Once again the wind gained force and threw me up in the air. After what seemed like forever the wind finally stopped. I would have been thankful that it did, If I could've flied. I screamed for help as I fell from the sky. "No! I'm to young to die!" I thought. At this point there was really nothing I could do. There was not one person hang gliding or even an airplane in the sky. I had stopped falling and thought I was dead but I felt like Someone was holding me. I opened my eyes that were squeezed shut before and gasped. Someone did save me, But I never expected him to. I didn't even know He really existed. I was in the arms of Count Dracula.

A/n: sorry this chapter is kinda short. I hope this story gets a lot of reads like my other one did! Comment on how you like it so far! Till next chapter!