I need you to leave

A/n: All characters (except princess Elaina) places and ideas (like the contact lenses) and magic (except being a fairy/ mermaid/witch and maybe some family connections) belong to sony entertainment. Holy crap! 15 reads already! At this rate I'll be posting a chapter a day! Enjoy!

Dracula's POV:

When we got back to my room I gave her a bathing suit. She had an uncomfortable look on her face when she put it on. "Is it to tight?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

At the pool

When I got there everything seemed normal. But then I spotted Jonny with Mavis and the steins. "Hey, why don't you go in the pool and swim." I suggested to Elaina. I walked over to Jonny's table. "Oh yeah I've been many places. Big Ben, the coliseum, the pyramids." He said. "Wow Jonny you've been every where! Have you been to Ha we we?" Mavis asked. "You mean Hawaii? Ya I've been." Jonny said. "Excuse me, can I steal Jonny for a moment?" I asked and took Him away from the table. "What are you doing!? No monster has been to those places! Go act excited to go in the pool but your stomach hurts so you have to go." I instructed him. "Fine!" He shouted. "Yeah alright! Time to hit the pool! oh, oh my stomach! Ahhh!" He making his scene until someone pushed him in the pool. "Hey! Who splashed me?" A goblin asked and splashed frank. "It wasn't me!" Frank exclaimed and slashed the goblin back. Soon everybody got in the pool and started splashing and having fun, everyone except Elaina. There was so much commotion I lost Jonny. Where was he? There! I found him flirting with Mavis! The humans have to go, now!

"You messed up big time!" I scolded Jonny. "I was just having fun!" Jonny crossed his arms. The two humans were following me through the woods. The plan was to hypnotize them to never come back to the hotel, they leave and I'll forget everything... But the girl. "You will forget the her, your immortal! She'll fade away from your memory sooner or later." I thought. First to go was Jonny. "Look at me, you will never come back to the hotel! You will forget that you were ever here and never tell anyone about this place!" I commanded. "How could I forget this place? It awesome!" Jonny exclaimed. "But I used my powers on you, we looked each other in the eye!" "Oh, it might be my contacts. Here let me take them out." Jonny said and started touching his eyes! "Stop! STOP!! Stop touching your eyes!" I said, freaking out. I took his hand away from his eyes. "Go, just go!" I shouted. "Fine!" He stormed off. I sighed. "You don't have contacts in do you?" I asked Elaina. She shook her head no. I sighed again. "I'm sorry. The hotel and your safety is at a great risk with humans there. I need you to leave."

A/n: sorry it's kinda of crappy. :/ So why didn't princess Elaina go in the pool? You'll see.