A second zing?

A/n: All characters (except princess Elaina) places and ideas (like the contact lenses) and magic (except being a fairy/ mermaid/witch and maybe some family connections) belong to sony entertainment.Enjoy!

My POV:

I nearly fainted when Dracula started to kiss me.

Even though I hardly knew this man I craved for his lips all day.

Dracula pulled away.

"How was that?" Dracula asked.

"Perfect!" I replied. I smile spread across my face.

"It was perfect for me too." Dracula said.

I giggled. "I believe it's time for you to see a mermaid."

Dracula grinned. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me back to hotel.

*At the Hotel's pool*

Dracula set me down on the pool's edge.

"Are you ready?" I asked ready to jump into the pool.

He nodded.

I jumped into the pool.A bright white light swirled around my legs.It went out to reveal my legs were transformed in to a while and gold mermaid tail.

I swam up to the surface to see Dracula staring in awe.

Dracula's POV:

I stared at the beautiful creature before me. From stories I heard mermaids were these flesh eating monsters with hideous features and a language they hissed.

But looking at this flawless beauty I could never imagine a mermaid being the way others have described one.

"This is incredible." I muttered. Princess Elaina's feet were replaced by a white tail with gold flippers. She wore seashell bra of gold and a tiara of seashells.

Princess Elaina smiled and swam to the edge of the pool. She rested her head and her hands and her eyes were fighting to stay open.

"Alright that's enough for today. Hop out so I can get you to bed." I said.

Princess Elaina pulled herself out of the water. She told me that we needed to wait till her tail dries but we had to keep her gills hydrated or she'll die.

I rubbed water on her gills until a blinding flash of light shone over her tail. The light disappeared to show her tail was replaced by her legs.

I carried Elaina back to my room. Her being cradled in my chest and being this tired made her fall asleep in my arms. When I entered my room I looked around for something Elaina could sleep on. Since I'm the only one who sleep in here the only place for her to sleep would be my coffin.

I snapped my fingers and a small but comfy bed appeared. I pulled back the sheets and places the girl down on the bed. Then I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead before I left the room.

I thought about the kiss I shared with Princess Elaina. How I couldn't hold back the urge to kiss her any longer. How I saw the biggest smile on Elaina's face when I pulled away and how her hazel orbs sparkled in the moonlight.

But the romance that I would like to start had one catch and that is making it seem like Marta didn't matter to me.

I loved Martha a lot. I still do love her a lot. She was my zing... Wait a minute.

I fell in love with Princess Elaina in a short period of time. Could this mean... No. Could I have zinged a second time?

A/N: Please comment!