Cousins

A/n; I am so sorry once again for the long break! Characters (except Princess Elaina) and places belong to sony entertainment.

My POV:

"Wake up sleepy head."

my awakener called with a couple shoves. I rubbed my eyes and saw Dracula standing at the bed side.

"Good morning." I greeted and climbed out of bed.

"I was wondering if later you could help me decorate the lobby for Mavius's birthday?" Dracula asked.

"Of course. I'd be happy to.'' I replied with a warm smile.

"Great!" Dracula said and smiled back. "I have other things to do so if you wanna go and do things around the hotel your more than welcome."

"Sounds good." I replied and walked down to the lobby.

I sat down on the couch and watched all the monsters come and go though the door. It fascinated me so much. I mean when do us humans get to see creatures like this?

"Hey cuz!" Mavius exclaimed from behind me causing me to jump and turn around.

"Oh hey... Cuz." I said kind of awkwardly. After all she wasn't really my cousin.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come on a walk with me. I've been wanting to get to know you better." Mavius said with a little smile.

I nodded and walked with her through the woods.

"There's so much I've been wanting to ask you but I don't really know where to start!" Mavius exclaimed. "How old are you?"

"Eighty seven." I replied. That's the age Dracula told me was thirteen in vampire years.

Through out our walk Mavius and I shared many things such as likes and dislikes. I asked her if she could visit one place in the world.

"Ha wee wee." She answered.

I softly chuckled at her pronunciation of Hawaii.

"It may sound crazy but I wanna meet the humans there." Mavius said. "Monsters are suppose to think badly of humans. But I don't. I mean we haven't interacted with them in so long. Who know if they've changed since the last time we spoke."

Shortly after we were back in the hotel's lobby.

"Thanks for taking that walk with me! I'm so glad I got to know you better!" Mavius beamed.

She gave me a hug before she went off into the crowd.

I'm so glad I went on the walk with Mavius. It actually made it feel like we really are cousins.