A costume

A/n:All characters (except princess Elaina) places and magic (except being a fairy/ mermaid) belong to sony entertainment. Enjoy!

Mavius's POV:

I heard dad roar so I went to his room to see what his malfunction was. "Dad?" I knocked on the door. A few seconds later he opened the it. "Mavius dear! What are you doing here? Is something the matter?" He asked. "No, I just heard a lot of noise in here and wanted to see what it was." I said. "Well every thing's fine Mavy Wavy. Just go back to whatever you were doing. I've got to finish planning your party." Dad said. "Ok." I said then left. I really wasn't doing any thing before so I just went to the lobby and talked to Uncle Frank. "Aw! Little Mavius is turning One hundred and eighteen! It felt like just yesterday you were learning how to fly!" He said and pulled me close for a hug. "Your choking me." I managed to say. "Oh sorry, People tell me I have a tight grip."

Dracula's POV:

After Mavius left I told Princess Elaina she could come out. "Was that your daughter?" Elaina asked. "Yes and it's her birthday in two days." I said. "I wish her a Happy Birthday." She said. I smiled and went out on the balcony. "Oh Martha, if only you were here to see her." I said softly. I went back inside. I noticed that the girl was holding her back in pain. I went over to her and examined her wings. "Hold still." I said softly as I pulled the twigs and straightened the bends. She whimpered as I did so. "Shh, It's all right. I'm almost done." I said gently. I snapped my fingers and made two long bandages appear. I carefully wrapped one around each of her wings. "Alright, I'm done." I told her. She turned around to face me. "Thank you." She said. I placed my hand on her shoulder and patted it a few times to show that I had said 'your welcome.' She looked past me and saw the large picture of Martha on the wall. "She's In my text book." She said as she walked towards it. "What's her story?" I asked. "Well, I've only looked through the book, I haven't learned about her yet." She said. "Well long ago there wer-" I was going to tell her story but another knock was at the door. "Misure Dracula? I need to talk to you!" A French accent said. "Quick! Get in the closet again!" I whispered and she did what she was told. I opened the door to reveal the hotel's chef. "What is it Quazy Moto?" I asked."I want to make sure that, What Esmarelda? You smell a human?" Quazy Moto said. A knot what tied in my stomach as his pet rat sniffed the air and pointed in the direction of the closet. "Don't be ridiculous!" The french chef said. "Well what did you want to tell me?" I asked Quazy Moto. "Well I, I, Oh for crying out loud Esmarelda shut up!" He said to the rat's frantic sqweaks. "I'm sorry misure Dracula, I'll tell you later when I get her calmed down." Quazy Moto said and with that he left. "You can come out now." I said. "Who was that?" She asked. "The chef and his rat. You must stay away from him at all times. If he finds out your a human he'll cook you. He loves cooking humans." I told her. "Lovely." She said sarcastically. "Wait, what does he look like?" She asked. I thought for a moment. Even thought she will not be aloud out of the room for most of her stay there are some things I could use her for. She has to know witch monsters are not to be messed around with and witch ones are the staff. Plus she needs to know where the lady's room is. I looked at the closet that she had left open and an idea popped in my head. She needs to wear a costume.