Feelings

A/n: All characters (except princess Elaina) places and ideas (like the contact lenses) and magic (except being a fairy/ mermaid/witch and maybe some family connections) belong to sony entertainment.Enjoy!

Dracula's POV:

"What?" Princess Elaina asked. Her eyes had teared up. "I'm sorry." I apologized again. I sighed and started to use my powers. "Princess Elaina You will..." I noticed a tear slip from her eye and roll down her cheek. I stopped using my powers. "Princess Elaina? What's wrong?" I asked. "I-I don't want to l-leave." She stammered. "But when you first arrived you wanted to." I pointed out. "I know. But when you f-found out about m-my parents..." She started to cry a bit harder. I pushed on her shoulders lightly to make her sit down on a log. Then I sat next to her. "My relatives are to far away, I can't go to them for comfort. I don't want to tell my friends, they might tell everyone in the school and ask questions I don't wanna answer. But when you found out, you were there for me. You sat down and you made me feel better. You gave me the comfort and love that I wanted. That I needed." She told me. I turned a little to face her. I wanted to tell her, my feelings for her. But would she understand? If I told her would she stay or run? I wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled her close.

My POV:

The death of my parents is hard on me. My parents were everything to me, my number one priority. I was so happy with them around, But now that there gone I feel so sad and alone. But then, by chance, I was brought here and met Dracula. When he told me that his wife was gone, I knew he was someone who would understand what I'm going through. The hug was broken and we looked each other in the eyes. "Alright, you can stay." Dracula said with a little smile. "Thank you." I said with a little smile in return. I turned and looked at the crescent moon in the starry sky. "It's a beautiful night isn't it?" Dracula asked. I nodded. It was silent for a while. Dracula broke the silence. "This may be just a silly little question, But at the pool, I saw that you weren't in it. Is there any reason why?" he asked. I didn't answer for awhile. I didn't want to tell him what else I was. I sighed, why not? "My parents were royal witch and wizard, so naturally I am witch. But my grand parents on my mother's side were fairy and sparrow men. They Didn't give mother the powers because they want her because fairies we're wanted for their powers. My grandparents on my father's were mermaid and merman. They didn't give my father the powers because there was a high risk of death if anyone spilt water on him. My grandparents have no use for their powers and didn't want them to go to waste. They gave them to me. They said that only the people I trusted could know. I couldn't show the other's in the pool I was a mermaid for two reasons, one: I don't know or trust them and two: I'm suppose to be a vampire and I don't think vampires have mermaid tails." I explained. He nodded. "That's a lot of different things to be. Your a lucky girl." Dracula said. "I know, People may think it's weird but I appreciate everything I am." I Said. I thought for a moment. "Dracula, I trust you. Would you like to see a mermaid?" I asked smiling. He nodded. "I would love to but before we go I have a something to give you." He told me. He took my hands, leaned forward and... Kissed me.

A/n: Please comment on this chapter! I want to know what you think!