Chapter 03

Home...

I opened the door to see Roc sitting on the sofa and watching basketball. He looked over at me and smiled. He fingered for me to come over to him so I did what I was told. He had looked me into my eyes, passionately kissed me and managed to whisper "I love you" in my ear. Although I was surprised he said that I did not believe him at all. After that I said it back and started cooking. After dinner was done I went upstairs while Roc stayed downstairs. While I plopped on my bed and was on my phone my notifications went off telling me that I had a new message and it was from Rayan. It said "Hi gorgeous" I smiled at the text and replied back. This was the text convo:

Ray: Hi gorgeous

You: Hi Rayan

Ray: Don't call me Rayan just call me Ray

You: Lol , okay "Ray''

Ray: Wyd ?

You: Instagram hbu?

Ray: Eating Tacossssss

You: Fattie >.>

Ray: Tacos are my favorite food 

You: I haven't ate those in a while

Ray: What?! Why?!

You: My boyfriend doesn't like them . Im not allowed to make them

Oops. Why would I put that?!

Ray: Wait , HOLD UP. You have a boyfriend?

Shit...

You: Yea but im breaking up with him because he dent treat me right.

Ray: How?

You: He abuses me...

Ray...

When I read that text message I felt anger racing through my body. Even though I barely know her it is as it seems like I known her for a long time. There's something about her.

Me: What's his name?!

You: Roc

Me: Roc as in Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior ?

You: Yea, you know him or something?

Me: Ofcourse, I was apart of the group.

You: O.O No wonder you look so familiar.

Ray: I hate his guts but anyways, how you gonna breakup with him?

You: By saying we should see other people. And if he doesn't like that than Im gonna have to do it the hard way.

Damn.

Me: I8, but later babe ;)

You: Babe?

Me: Im mean Yn

You: Oh well, bye Ray.

To be honest, I really do hate Roc. Yea, I know Roc and I were best friends but that was only on cameras. Roc and I had so many fights that it caused the group to break up. But why would he put his hands on such a beautiful woman? What did she do to deserve this? As i kept wondering I fell asleep.

Sunday Morning 9:30...

I woke up to feel Roc's muscular arms around me. I feel like shit. He raped me as soon as the game was over. That was also after I finished texting Ray. Im surprised I don't have any children  by him by how many times he raped me. Today and tomorrow Ray and I are supposed to be hanging out. I'm really looking forward to this plan I have in mind. I already know that Roc is gonna make me do it the hard way. So, I have to start planning it and I should probably tell Ray while I'm at it. As I got up, I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine and then took a shower. I got dressed(outfit in external link) and put my hair up in a simple bun. I made breakfast for me and Roc and left a note that said:

"'Dear Roc,

I went to go have some time for myself. I feel that I need it. If you need me you can call me. I'll be back soon.

Love, 

Yn"'

I actually went to hang out with Ray. Ray and I met up by Wal-Mart so it was easier for both of us. Ray said "Where should we go eat at?" "How about that new place around the corner. We can eat brunch there." "Okay, anything for you." While we were eating brunch Roc interrupted our conversation by calling. I put my finger on my mouth to show Ray to be quiet because Roc was calling. I answered.

You: H-Hello?

Roc: When the fuck are you coming home?!

You: T-twelve p.m.

Roc: Hurry the fuck up. Just expect something when you come home.

Roc said that in a very hungrily tone. Ray and I were talking and laughing and getting to know each other more and more. I realized that we have so much in common. After we finished talking there was an awkward silence. We just stared at each other. Ray had then started leaning in and so was I. One second later I felt Ray's soft lips upon mine. They were so nice and soft. Ray pulled away. I questioned him by saying "Im sorry, did I do something wrong?" He laughed and said "No, I was just wondering if you wanted to take this to my place." Questions were running through my head. "Yea."After I said yes we rode to his house. I checked my phone then it showed I was still on the phone with Roc. Fuck....I hanged up the phone. When we got there he opened up the door for me. Then he led me to his bedroom. There was an awkward silence again. I broke it by  saying "Soooo... Wha-" I got cut off by him kissing me. By now we were having a full make out session.

While he made his hand up my shirt he hesitated and said "Are you sure you want to do this?" I had second thoughts. Even though I really, really like Ray there's Roc. I know that Roc abuses me I don't really wanna hurt his feelings. Plus, I just Ray yesterday. If we have sex then Im basically a booty call or a hoe or slut. I made up my mind and told Ray I wasn't ready. He respected that. We just cuddled and watched movies until 12. I know we're not a couple or anything but we acted like it. When I got home, there was Roc. Standing right in front of the doorway looking angry as hell. I remembered how he was still  on the phone when me and Ray was talking, laughing and when we kissed. I tried to run back to my car but it was too late. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me inside. 

I Know That This Might Be Boring But It Will Get Better Sooner or Later.

~Tee2wice