Back home.

When I called Hussain and told him about the whole Adil incident,his voice kind of took a slight turn. Like before that,he was all excited for no reason at all. But after I mentioned Adil,his voice sounded more curious. I knew why that sudden change took place though. Because Hussain knew that I had had feelings for Adil for three continuous years,during school,up until 11th grade. I only stopped liking him after we parted our ways for college. But last year,he contacted me through social media. And last night,he told me he was in the same state as me and wanted to meet me.

"Tou kab milna chahta hei woh?",Hussain asked,sounding really annoyed.
I smiled to myself,loving the fact that he was jealous.
"Kal. I think I'm going to stay at his place for the night,because he doesn't have his family or anyone with him. He's not even married,I told you that right?" I said. I was lying about the 'staying at his home for the night part'. I wanted to see how Hussain reacts to that. But Adil still being single was true.

"Kia? Raat kay liyay? Uss flirt kay ghar mei?"
I couldn't help it and a giggle left my mouth.
"Mazak ker rahi hun,ajeeb. The only person I can imagine myself spending a night with is you,you shit."
And then he mumbled something and I couldn't figure out what,but I knew he had laughed and was probably smiling right now.

A day before Hussain was supposed to come home,I asked his mother to let me go home earlier so that I can give Hussain a surprise when he arrives home. Hussain had planned to come to our apartment the day he comes back from London and then come to his parents home to pick me up and meet them. But I wanted to surprise him and his mum allowed me and promised to not let him know.

The next day,that is the day Hussain was coming back in the evening,I woke up and dressed up. For him,yet again.
I put on a black netted dress with full sleeves,a deep neck from the back and black tights.
'Black looks heavenly on you. When you wear black,something at the back of my head tells me that if you weren't in my life,my soul and heart would've been like that. Black.' -that's what Hussain said to me once.
And thinking of it now,my heart melted,because Hussain was so poetic. And I was so lucky to have him in my life.

I wasn't going to make nice food for him and prepare a nice candle light dinner,because that's something Huss and I do practically every night. So I just dressed myself up. And then I ordered pizza and put it on the middle of the table in our lounge. With a small white card that said;
Finally home,my love. Meet me at the back of our bedroom door.

This all felt so funny and while I was planning on doing it,I couldn't help but laugh after every 10 seconds.
Slow dancing was too mainstream,so I decided that when he comes home,we will dance to some fast song. Like 'Trees' by Twenty One Pilots. And then when we're tired and out of breath,we'll eat pizza in bed. And just look at each other. And talk about how we missed each other. And then do whatever that makes our love grow stronger.

I was standing near the window that showed the garage or parking area of the apartment and waited for him. How long? I couldn't stop thinking. I wanted to see him so bad.
He didn't know I was here,obviously.
I saw an airport taxi coming to our garage and my heart almost came out of my chest. Oh,my huss. And then I saw him come out of the car and then he took out his luggage from the boot of the car,talked to the taxi driver and then started walking towards the entrance door of our apartment building,
I rushed to our room,slightly opened its door and stood behind it. I had turned all the lights off,except the one near the couch on the lounge.

After around 3-5 minutes,I heard some rattling of the keys at our main door. My heart was beating loudly and my breathing rate was faster. I don't even remember the last time I was this excited about something.
And then he came in,closing the main door,casually putting his bags and the door keys near the kitchen counter and went to the couch. After he sat down,he saw the pizza box. I couldn't see his face because he had his back to me but after a few seconds,he stood up. There was a smirk on his face and he slowly started walking towards our room.