Mornings.

I got out of bed,brushed my teeth from the washroom and went straight to the kitchen. None of us was really a big fan of breakfast,so I started making the usual; two cups of tea and a slice of bread for him. I had my back to our room and was facing the stove when I heard a sound behind me. I turned around to see him in his towel,leaning on the side of the door and smiling at me. I giggled and took two cups out of the shelf. Why cant he ever change his clothes first and then come out for breakfast?
I smiled to myself when I felt him moving towards me. He came close and stood behind me,really close. I felt his arms entangling my whole body and his lips brushed my neck. He kissed my cheek,ear,neck...
"You have to go to work",I mumbled.
He moaned,his face buried in the back of my neck. I turned around,facing him and put my hands on his chest and gave him a slight kiss. I felt him smiling through the kiss and that made me feel all giddy inside. Ugh.
I sat on the kitchen slab,my legs dangling and one of his hands on my thigh while he sat on the stool. We talked for a bit,had tea and then he went inside to change clothes and get ready for his office. He came out of the room,all dressed up. I sighed and went over to him. He moved forward to kiss me but I gave him a small peck on the cheek because I knew if he kisses me now,it'll be hard to get through the whole day without him.
He left for the office,while I turned towards the washroom to get ready for my work.