Travel with me.

The moment we entered home,Hussain said,"Please ghussa na hona zada. Dard hougi phir." And gave me a sad smile.
"Kitni baar mana kia hei SAMNAY dekh ker chala karo,phone per nai."
"Yaar,woh gari chalany walay ki ghalti thi. Horn bhi dei sakta tha. Mera phone bhi tor dia,ajeeb insaan nei."
"Bohat acha hua hei." I snapped and went to the kitchen to bring food for him in the lounge now because I wanted him to lie down easily and then eat,sitting on a chair would make his back hurt. And then his arm.
"Acha na,sorry? Come on." He said. And then,pouting his lips and still keeping his right arm pressed against his chest,gestured me to kiss him.
But I ignored him and made a niwala of the roti with the chicken karahi and brought it near his mouth. "Eat." I demanded but he turned his face away,his usual i-am-pissed expression on his face. I knew he hasn't had anything since morning and to take the painkiller,he had to eat something so I turned his face around with my hand and then sat on the sofa cross-legged. And he did the same,the sofa was huge,and now we were sitting face to face,our legs crossed on the sofa. Then I put my hand on his arm and whispered,"Does it hurt?". And he replied,"not as much as not being able to talk to you or see you for more than 7 or something hours."
Then I kissed his arm and put my forehead on his and closed my eyes. After a while,I said,"acha khana kha lou?" And he nodded. He barely had anything,though. I could tell he was tired so I gave him the sleeping pill and the painkiller and we went to bed.

Before we slept,we decided to call Shehry,who was really hyper. And happy. He didn't want to talk about anything but his coming baby. It was so nice to see him like that. I was talking to him and asking about Javeria and Maha and then he asked me if I could take Javeria out with me tomorrow. He said he'll drop her at our house because he has some work in the city and it would be amazing if I could take her to visit some places as she'd never really been here. I agreed,because I had nothing better to do. Weirdly,I was kind of excited to do something fun like that. Have fun with someone else beside Hussain,my inner voice said.

Even though I tried my best to refuse him because I didn't want to disturb him,Hussain still managed to make me agree to sleep with my head on his chest.
"I wont be able to sleep if you don't do that." He said.
We slept really late that night. Because I was listening to his heartbeat. And the way his chest moved up and down,the constant rhythm was amusing. And we talked about traveling the world someday. Just him and I. To places that people don't really go to. Not Paris or Amsterdam. Maybe Ghana. Or some really unknown place in India or something like that.
"I cant wait to visit all these places with you." I said,in almost a whisper.
"I cant wait to spend the rest and the best part of my life with you."
He had the power to make me speechless,and I'm still trying to figure out how such simple and random words or sentences could do that to me.