Almost a family.

Nobody really knows what happened to Javeria. But Shehry's mother had found her on the washroom floor. Maybe she was about to take a bath. Nobody knows.

Javeria and Shehry had gotten married almost three years ago. And this year was going to be their best year. But unfortunately,it turned out to be the worst. Not just for one of them,but for us all.

This was the first time that Shehry had not comforted people and told them that its okay,because we all knew,deep down..that maybe,things weren't okay this time.

Shehry couldn't take his wife to the hospital in an emergency on the 8th of January,when his mother found her on the floor. But he arrived at the hospital as fast as he could. The doctors say that there were chances of a baby boy to be born.

We wish he could hold his baby boy and kiss his forehead. We wish he could watch him take his first steps and then help him learn drive a bicycle. We wish he could take him to his first day of school and then drive him home after he graduates from college. We wish he could be there the day his son gets married. And then has his own first child and Shehry telling the story of how his first child was born.
We wish Shehryayr Asif  could make fun of his wife when she was old and then kiss her and tell her that she and his son were the best thing that ever happened to him. We wish Shehryar Asif was still with Javeria Asif. And we wish their little baby could also join them on this beautiful journey.

But his wife and his son are and always will be in our hearts.