13 - Games Begin Part 1

Nadia took seven steps out toward the sidewalk, just outside her hotel. It had begun to drizzle when she had bolted out from the elevator, searching for her dark knight. Spotting no sign of him anywhere in the lobby, she scooted outside, looked left and right. She thought the skies would be merciful to her as she searched for her lost love. Howbeit, the sky as though on spur of the moment opened fiercely and dumped onto her.

Thunder and lightning now came together. Nadia felt like nature was against her relationship with Raul as her cousins were. Her fingers shielded her eyes as she searched the streets before her. People were running for shelter and cars had come to a halt, not wanting to risk travel on the now extremely wet roads.

A magnificent, raw boom lit up around her, causing her to almost jump out of her skin. She ached for Raul even more than before. Nadia Angelus was in trouble for her heart was longing more and more for that Sicilian. Now she was in big trouble. She and her soaking-wet black dress. The raindrops were dripping off the tip of her nose. And her feet were thoroughly drenched. Her bare feet.

Nadia turned around and went back through the hotel's doors. The staff and other guests were staring at this woman. Oh Dio! Thankfully, it was warm inside but the welcoming heat did nothing to lift up her spirits. She had chased away that one being who wanted to love her. She headed towards the elevator, leaving a trail of wet prints behind her.

"Miss,"

Mechanically she stopped and looked up.

"Here." One of the staff handed her towel. "You are soaked and you wouldn't want to catch a cold."

Nadia forced a smile. It was hard. Her mouth felt like it was cement and coercing the smile was harder.

"Gracias!"

"Is there anything we can help you with?" The man asked with kindness in his voice.

Her reply was a shake of the head.

With a nod and smile, the staff walked away from her wondering what possessed a prim and proper lady like her dashing about in the lobby and into the rain outside.

Nadia wiped the face and her head turned left, as she wiped the back of her neck. Someone was swimming in the outdoor pool. The pool was invisible from the lobby but once one had reached the elevators, it was clearly visible. She was at the corner, the space closest to the pool. No one swam in the swimming pool when it was raining cats and dogs with thunder and lightning zapping the skies.

Peering through the large windows, she caught sight of Raul as he rounded the end of the dark pool and started toward the other end again.

Clutching the towel in her hands, she ran towards the corridor that would lead her outside to the pool. The rain hit her severely like it was punishing her for her disobedience to stay indoors.

His swanky shoulders and back were revealed by the dancing underwater lights. She watched his mighty strokes propel him through the waters, letting her get an eyeful of his completely n*ked body. Of course, what would a man like Raul Corpillo do on a stormy evening in Spain? Swim in his birthday suit glory naturally.

It was the most bewitching sight. He was very seductive. Never had she seen such a picture of arousal ever before in her life. Raul hardly broke the water as he swam. Nadia was mesmerized. She stood by the pool, getting drenched all over again, just standing there and watching him.

On his next turn, Raul lifted his head for air and caught sight of his little flower. He continued swimming. Stroke by stroke, his body moved across the water effortlessly. He had hidden in a corner once he exited from the elevator and waited for Nadia. As he expected, she had run around frantically searching for him, calling her lungs out for him. Even the rain didn't diminish her determination. She had run out into the pouring rain with no shoes on.

For a man like Raul, it was easy to have his way and get what he wanted. He threw a couple of thousands around and the staff formed an alliance with him. As per his instructions, the staff had handed her a towel and diverted her towards the elevator that was nearest to the pool. There was no way she would miss him. Raul had waited in the pool and in the heavy outpouring. His timing had to be perfect. At the very second, her head swept left, he had dived in and lifted his torso out of the water, just enough body for her to see him. He was getting too good at this. Then again, he smirked underwater. His little flower was a predictable player in this game.

He had enough of her playing the role of innocent and afraid to let her guard down. He would force her into a corner and make her beg for him to take her. She will. He would ensure that.

And that was what was happening now.

He came up to the end of the pool closest to her. She was shivering. The towel in her hand was just like her dress. Soaking-wet. Her hair which had been in a bun was now undone and were now dripping curly strands.

Her eyes flashed wild as she met his.

"Come here!" Raul commanded.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello Everyone! Howz everyone?

I'm really glad to announce the haze condition in my country is finally getting better. Its awesome to see sunshine and clear blue skies for the past few days. Hopefully, the weather keeps up.

I'll be away at the end of November for a work trip. Will give details of that soon, so you guys know when to expect updates.

Thank you for the support you give to this book. Spread the word around.

I just have a touch for writing bad boys as my heroes. And my bad boys are really B A D!! You know the Dean, Leo and Raul types. Let's see how Luca turns out.

Comment guys. Lemme know what you think. Your comments help me in the updates for upcoming chapters for all my books.

Thank you.

Love, Athena :)