Chapter 9 - When Evil Lurks

"Cara, you awake?" Raul called.

No response.

Smiling, his warm hand moved down her spine, feeling the soft skin beneath his fingers.

Her body began to stir life. Arms began to stretch in front of her.

He moved his hand again, further down, taking the sheets with it and came to a rest just above her bottom.

He had done it. Finally done it. She was right there in bed with him. He knew the minute he saw her. He would have her. And he did.

She saw him too. Eyes filled with desires. Last night at the party, they both had signaled to each other. Their eyes had met and mutually agreed. She turned and faced him. His eyes never left hers since the party. His lips were now curved into a sexy grin.

"Hey," he spoke to her in a deep, gravelly voice.

"I'm awake, Raul." She whispered and that was all she could manage. A whisper.

His hand left her butt but not before he gave it a smack. Hard. "Time to go, Cara."

Her smile vanished.

Raul moved. He left the bed, letting her see the full glory of his naked butt. He grabbed his pants and yanked them on.

"That's it. You f*ck me and then kick me out of bed." She snarled.

"Were you expecting more?" He was putting on his shirt now, without bothering to give her a glance over his shoulder.

"I'm not a w*ore."

He faced her. A smirk formed on his handsome face. "Are you sure, Eva? As far as I remember, you came begging me to take you to bed."

"You wanted me as much as I wanted you. And you know it." She got up from the bed, reaching for her underwear. "I saw you look at me when you were kissing my sorry-excuse-of-a-cousin."

"Your cousin is an untouched and priceless rose." The last of the buttons were done on his shirt. "You I can't say the least. Get dressed."

"What do you see in her anyway?" Eva Angelus asked putting on her dress.

"Far more than you will ever know." Raul winked at her.

"And if I tell her that you slept with me..."

Raul was adjusting his sleeves as he spoke. "That would create a problem between Nadia and me."

Eva smiled. She wanted more of Raul. One night of erotic passions and orgasms weren't enough. The man knew how to work a woman's body. He truly lived up to his titles of the billionaire playboy. She looked across the bed at him as he began to tuck his shirt into his pants. The handsome face lined with thick stubble. Then she remembered... during the night... when that gorgeous face was between her legs, his stubble caressing the deepest and most sensitive parts of her. Oh...

She felt her bra-clad chest pushed up against the wall and she caught his spicy scent.

"You want me, Raul. More than Nadia. Have your fun with her but keep me with you." She said in her most sultry voice. When she had seen Raul holding Nadia close to him at the party, her blood had boiled with rage. How could a simple rag doll like her cousin be the center of affection of a man such as Raul Corpillo.

"Say it, Raul." She smiled when he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "You want me, don't you?"

Forced to turn and face him, she let her body obey his amorous command. His hand tugged and pulled at her hair and she faced him, with a sexy upward curve at the right corner of her lips. Her smile halted. Eyes widened. Her lips parted. A gasp of shock escaped her opened mouth.