The Alpha's Sister

Copyright © BrooklynGx

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means. Including photocopying, recording or other method, without the prior written permission of publisher, expect in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercials used permitted by copy law.

***************************************************************************************

*12/03/18 this is under editing, I wrote this years ago! There will be indication of when I've edited this!!*

Prologue

It all started with the death of my beloved mother; I was only ten years old at the time of her death. That was seven years ago, and my father still blames me for her death to this very day. My father used to be such a loving man, and since her passing he changed and became a violent man.

The violent out breaks started when I was eleven, it started with tight grips to my arms. They got worse over the weeks that passed by, it upgraded to being smacked around the back of the head when I didn't move fast enough to an order he gave. He would often apologise and cry after he had done these things to me.

After a while, he stopped apologising for what he would do. Months had passed and the abuse grew more and more violent. At some point, I was black and blue. I stopped leaving the house; the only time I left was to go to school.

I had nobody; I was completely alone in life. The day of my mothers death plays over and over in my mind, I remember it life it had just happened yesterday. The event of her death, I heard it all unfold.

I heard the horrendous way she died, it was partly my fault because it was me they were after. I didn't know why they wanted me, but they did come after me and my mother gave her life just to save me.

I guess my father has been right all these years, it was my fault my mother was died. 

***************************************************************************************

*Prologue has been edited/changed

Please Vote and Comment!

Thanks,

-BrooklynGx