CH 22-Answering the Question.

--Kendall's POV---

I think she can tell I was surprised by the question , well better answer it before things get awkward. 

"Okay, look Emily, you're truly talented and we chose you for a reason.We sat through hours of videos with no luck.We were supposed to have a celeb,join us but she cancelled and then we thought why not have a fan?" 

"But I didn't even know about you guys." She interrupted .

"I know,Lyndsey told us everything when we were looking for you.She thought it was her fault." 

I went towards her and when are eyes met, I said,"Emily,we really need you.You are truly talented and we did the best we could to not get your video aired and we are all really sorry it did."

"Ok, apology accepted,but you still did not answer my question about why you went with Lyndsey and why you were the last one to leave." She said.

"Right," I said, finding a seat and motioning her to come sit with me."Emily, you are our hope to get an award nomination, and we wanted to make sure nothing happen to you.I went not,because of that,I went, because ...I,umm,well, I like you."

Right after saying that,I can tell the shock that was on my face went straight to hers.