Finding someone ch 12

Kendall's POV !!!!

The guys and I had been looking  through all the videos that had been submitted. 

"We are really having bad luck with this project," Logan said.

"True, but lets watch all the videos, before giving up," Carlos said.

We watched in four hours worth of videos.

"I feel a judge on American Idol or X factor, sitting here and deciding  if the person will move forward or not," James said.

"I know, right," I said.

We got to the last set of audtions and I had already given up way before, but after Carlos said we can not give up I tried to get back into, and some funny videos did help get me back into.

"Okay guys, this is the last one," Logan said, putting in the last video.

We all sighed for two reasons, one, it was almost over with and two, yep that exact same reason as one,and that we possibly had no luck.

However, we were all really happy, after we saw the last video.

The girl seemed to be enjoying what she was listening to in the car and a great voice. There was also someone sinnging along with her, that had a great voice, but since the video only had one name, we had to pay attention to the one person, who was on the screen.

Once the video was over, we all started clapping, as if she could see us.

"Scroll down,I want to see the name," I said.

James scrolled down to see the name and the song that she was singing.

"Emily," I said "Guys, I think we found a winner."

"Agreed,"they all said together.