ch 15--The Commercial

I know I haven't written in a while..I got busy with getting ready for college ...I hope u enjoy it :) ~Jyoti 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that it was summer break, I can just forget about everything, especially being called the shy girl.

I went to go sit in front of the TV and am shocked at what I see.

Big Time Rush and the contest winner will not only be doing a live interview and also a live performance.

That's it..I am gone..I am so dead..I can't.

I started to think to myself.

I got a text message from Lyndsey saying, that she saw the "advertisement" as well & she was also shocked.

I got another one from the guys, asking if I saw the commercial& if yes, they wanted for me to let them know, so they can 

change the "it'll be happening soon," to whatever date&time I am free. 

I texted them back saying,"Thank you for the opportunity,but I can not go live," then, I added the only thing I can think of, "I am a shy girl, no wait I am, the shy girl,as the whole school calls me."

I sent the text & felt bad right away,knowing that they may have to go through the trouble of finding some one else again.

An hour later I got text from, the guys. I didn't want to read it,so I put my phone away, but the subject of it caught my eye.

The subject said: URGENT!!!READ IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!! In all capital letters with quite a few exclamation points.