I

"Anyone can pilot the ship when the sea is calm."

My name is Stalk Kreet, the captain of this journey. Me and my crewmates won the 2015 Sailing Cup. The prize is, we will sail to various oceans in the world! For free! Can you imagine that?! Now, we will sail in the Around the World Journey. All of us are excited. But, there is one condition: we have to dress as pirates and we will use an old pirate ship. Well, at least the ship is strong, right? Right? Wrong. When I walk to the harbour and saw the ship, I felt like my whole life is in risk.

Almost all was broken. Everything. I hope we can fix the ship before we sail. If we don't fix it, then...
"Captain!" Suddenly someone screamed.
I was shocked.
"What?! Who said that?" I asked.
"What? You don't know my voice?"
"Oh, Boriz! Sorry, I didn't listen clearly. I was thinking about the ship that we're going to use."
Boriz is one of my crewmates. His body is big, but his legs are very small. He is the strongest in the team. We are lucky to have him because without him, we cannot win the Cup.
"What's wrong with the ship, Captain?" He asked.
"Just look at it,"
"Ooh, I see. So you're going to fix it?"
"I want if I can,"
"Ask the Jury, of course!"
"No, Captain, you can't fix the ship," someone else said.
"Connor, how do you know that? If we don't fix the ship soon, we will die in the Journey!" Asked Boriz.
Connor King. Also one of my crew.
"The jury told me this morning."
"Why? Why can't we fix it?" I asked.
"There's no much time left until we sail."
"Then at least we can fix some part." I suggested.
"Okay, I'll speak to the jury."
And then Connor walk away.

"Well, at least we can fix the ship's body," Said Boriz.
"We are lucky." I said.
"But Captain, you have to get prepared too, the Journey will start in 2 days!"
"Yeah, maybe I'll make some plans if we face some danger along the way. Even if we meet the legendary Kraken!"
"I thought Kraken was just a myth. Is it real?" Asked Boriz.
"Of course Kraken is real! What do you think about the wrecked and destroyed ships at the Kraken's Cove?"
"Well, we can relax at Heaven Lagoon before we head for Kraken's Cove."
"And don't forget about Hydra Island. That place is very dangerous!" I said.
"We also have to avoid the Whirpool of Death, we can die there!" Warned Boriz.
"Man, there are so much dangerous places out there! Maybe you can help me make the plans!" I suggested.
"It would be my pleasure, Cap,"
Then, I saw Crust, also my crew, running towards us. Yes, his name is Crust. I am not wrong about that.
"Captain, I have a message for you from the jury!" He said.
"What does it say?" I asked.
I opened the letter, and I read it.

Dear Captain Stalk,
We, from the 2015 Sailing Cup Juries,
Have invited you and your crew to a meeting before you set sail.
In the meeting, you and your crew will make a decision.
The meeting is tonight at 19.00 p.m
Thank you.

"So, you will go to the meeting, right?" Asked Crust.
"Of course! Tell the whole crew that we're going to go to the meeting this night!"
"Yes, Cap!"
Crust quickly run away.

"Welcome, Captain Stalk, also the whole crew, to the meeting where you make your decision!" Said the Jury.
"I'm sorry, but what decision are you talking about?" Asked Connor.
"The decision that your Captain will make: you will have to choose of you want to go on the Journey, but I won't promise you to come back safely. Or, you don't go, and you will have a longer life."
"Captain?" Asked Boriz.
"Hmm.." I was thinking. Then I look to the crew. All of them,
shook their head and said quietly: Yes.
So, I took a deep breath and said to the Jury.

"Yes, let's do this." []