Dear Dairy October 31: Wet Night

Dear Dairy,

        Don't judge but this was my first time treat or treating tonight. And I was with my aunts boyfriend. Also to be honest I'm pretty annoying in real life. I'm serious. If you ever meet me in IRL you would think you meet the wrong person. Hahaha. Anyways my aunts boyfriend was alright once you get to know him better. But I haven't changed my mind of being scared of him. I'm open to him but a bit scared.

         He scared my sister and I on the wet walk. "I'm going to get you" he yelled loudly that his voice echoed around the empty street. "AHHHH" me sister and I both yelled not knowing what the guys' up too. 

        Also I was just about the gag! Although we did talk about guys a little. Rephrase; A LOT of boy talks. "Hmmm. For looks I would like a half-Filipino with blue eye's and dark hair". "Hahaha" my aunts boyfriend laughed. "Only 2% of them would be. Filipino's has brown or black eyes". With is true. "And your standards of guys are WAY too much" he rolled his eye's. "I just want a guy that would like me for ME" I mock annoyingly said. 

        I hate him for this. "I HAVE A NEW STORY" I screamed. "And it's going to be cheesy and made everyone gag. And it's right in front of me" which is my aunt and her BF sitting at the dinning table. As I was he grabbed me and strangled me. "AHHHH. LET GO!!!" I yelled from my lungs. "We love you too" he mocks. "We should bite her" my aunts voice said. Just a moment ago they were biting each other and I'm pretty sure my aunt was about to cry cause of his HARD HARD bites. Then at that moment I felt something berry in my neck. I knew it wasn't a mouth but a hand. In the end I escaped.

     "I should bite you again" he said. But I knew he didn't bite me in the first place. "I knew that was you hand" I laughed. "Darn it" he said in a disappointed voice.

      Even for the first, I came back with red feet cause of the bad weather. But over all it was pretty fun. And I hope my aunt doesn't read this because she's gonna tell him again. She told him like three times. Hahaha. Did you guys have fun?