Dear Dairy October 15, 2015: Bai Bai

Dear Dairy,

         I haven't wrote in this online dairy for sometime now. But hey, I will be busy for all I know. I'll tell you this. I'm going to be consecrating on my school and grades while updating my other stories. I feel like I should end this Dairy since now I'm taking a another step to a new stage of my life. Ugh, I don't even want to think of the drama that awaits me in the future. I'll tell you what have been happening recently and that's all since these are real people I'm talking about.

         There was a misunderstanding between a friend and Ken. My bestie thought that he liked and I was jumping for joy but at the same time it's not possible he would. Okay I admit I had these on and off feeling for him but I won't say if it's on or off now. I mean all this time I had a crush on him (he was also my best friend at that time) he was pursuing other prettier girls. And I didn't mind since he gets to control his life and I got to control mine. And in the end my bestie had sorry and said he only liked me as a friend and I was relieved. I was flattered at first but I knew it couldn't be real. I mean I only think of him as I friend. So yeah, let's end that story.

          I had a conference tomorrow with my teacher since we got Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off school cause of these conferences. I know I'll be A okay since I have been putting lots of effort in my work mostly ending with A's but other times B's but NEVER, we'll let me rephrase that. HARDLY below a B. I mean I haven't had any C's but I didn't want to start now.

          These few days off the only thing I seemed to enjoy was to listen to anime guys sing which I totally fan girl over. And ask my dad, he gets mad at me for fan girling A LOT! He said he supported my interested he just not want me to overdue my interested. Also the thing that really kept me busy was watch anime and read more stories. I also been trying to make up the second chapter of '5 Nights at DEADies' which already three people wanted me to update since last week. My head is already from typing this so right now I just feel like laying in bed, snuggling into my soft pillows and dreaming about my future. -*Yawns*- Sorry don't mind the sleepy one here. Anyways thanks so much for the people who read my online dairy. =D I appreciate all the votes/comments/and reads. Just one read makes me jump for joy. Not until I realized I got that one read cause I read my own story. I do that to see what I wrote. But once I read my story I didn't even think I wrote it. Also because I had a poor vocab back in grade school. 

      Once again THANK YOU for everything!!! =D