August 18, 2015 Dear Dairy: Joker Card

I know today is August 20 but I'll still update for the 18th. I'm not sure if this is interesting but I found a joker card. The 18th of August was the day I was laughing my ass off. 

Me: May I please have a cup? Ugh Mom....so lazy  Smiles

Guy: Nope

Me: O.O Huh? Ohhh okay?

Guy: Joke Laughs and hands me a cup

Me: Thanks?  Thank you Smiles and laughs

Me: And can I have a second cup please? He's going to joke around

Guy: Nope

Me: Please no time for games I'm in a hurry! Okay bye? About to walk away

Guy: Joke Hands me another cup giggling 

Me: Okay? Hahaha thanks. Hahahaaa that was...weird but kind of...funny  Walks away to my mom

Hmm two jokes? I'm not really the kind of person to joke around so I don't really know that much about "joking". 

My aunt just ruined the moment of laughing by saying "Never meet up with people on online in real life. They maybe just crazy and kill you".

And my grandma is like; "Yeah listen to your aunt. She is right. They may take you by the hand and squeeze life out of you."

And last my grandpa is like; "Never give info to people online. No never know they might be watching you or already be on your...no...OUR doorstep".

I understand that they are afraid. Now off the topic please. I'm getting really scared cause the window is wide open!

My grandpa already wants me to get a job. I won't tell you how old I may be cause that's private info. I'll give you one clue: I'm not an adult or teenager. Other then having non-stop talking about safety...it's again just same old same old. Just sitting and looking at the computer screen watching anime while holding my new born 3 or 2 month old little sister. And right now she's making really kawaii (Cute in Japanese) noises and faces. I'm babysitting as you can see or listen or...read. The second oldest who is 5 years younger then me is on her iPad watching her anime with my second youngest sister. And that was 3 hours ago.

Right now they are watching horror songs about this game where this little girl have to survive from her father that wants to kill her to turn her into a human doll. So he'll take all her lungs, guts, and everything out. I'm creeped out and that's no joker card. Well that's all for now...bye.

Dead Girl: I'm coming for you...father...

Again I'm creeped by the girl with bleeding eyes...b-b-bye! 

And one more Joker Card of the day. The one and only...my mom! Hahaha xD

Mom: Escuse me? Where is the 'cheese'?

Guy: Escuse me? Confused face

Mom: Where's the 'cheese'? Says a little louder

Guy: Huh? Really confused 

Me: Ohhh get on with it ... She's looking for the cheese Smiles kindly

Guy: Ohhh Cheese. Ally 5.

Walks down Ally 5

Mom: Do I really have to say it like that? Practices saying cheese Cheese...Cheese...Cheese..

Me: Laughs

Mom: Cheese...Cheese...Cheese

Me: Bursts into tears

Mom: Ha-ha-ha Mocks me Whatever. Not funny.

Bye bye and night (in my place)! Next on dear dairies and I just remember I keep forgetting to start with "Dear Dairy". Opps...