September 15,2015 Dear Dairies: It's Started

I hate wearing this ring I always wore on my left index finger. Lost of poeple think I'm married. Umm...too young so scratch that out of the list. But the main reason I hate this ring is because vet since I started to wear it, I started to have dreams of Ken. 

My first dream was exactly three nights ago- I was cuddling him while he cuddled me back...THE WHOLE ENTIRE DREAM! 

Second dream which was two nights ago- I was auditioning of a singing contest when Ken said "Your already a wonderful singer" which I couldn't really understand in my dream but many say I do have a good voice but it doesn't I'm fit to be a singer (I want to be so badly!!!). Anyways after that he ate at my house and that's all I remembered for that dream.

3rd (hoping last)- Ken made me kiss his cheek then I blush (duh hahaha) then I pulled away and walked away until he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his warm embrace and told me "I love you"...crazy right.

Now I'm wondering, does these dreams mean something? Maybe something that would happen in the future? Just that thought made me cheeks turn red. But like I said no time of that feeling called love. Besides I don't think he would like me anyways. And worst part, I told my friend and they told him...worst part of the day. :(

Anyways on the bright side...no bright side...Bai bai minna~san!!! *Tries to smile* =)