Part 2 of Dear Dairy: Teens Life

~~~Moments of Silence between the boy and I~~~

Boy: The girl who used the be my girlfriend is Lilly. She was the most beautiful Lilly until...today *he saids in a very sad tone*

Me: I'm really sorry *pats his shoulder*

Boy: At least I have a person to comfort me at times like this *He then shifts this eyes of the ground to my eyes* I really appreciate it. *Smiles softly*

Me: I'm glad to help *smiles back* So...whats your name then? *nervously asks*

Boy: Len *slightly whispers*

Me: Well nice to meet you Len *Reaches my right hand to him for a handshake*

Len: *He stare at my hand then suddenly takes it and pulls me into his arms* I'm sorry I just needed one hug.

Me: *Turns a bit red* I-It's fine...*No choice but to hug him back*

~~~After the somewhat really hot hug we fall into a whole afternoon conversation until he had to go~~~

Me: *Walks back home wondering where Ken and Mia went off too*

Mia: Hey Sharh...Sharh *her voice was close*

Me: *Looks up from my dog* Oh sorry.

Mia: Jeez spacing out are we now? *annoyed*

Me: Mhm. Where the heck did you and Ken went?

Mia: *Silent* Umm just chatting.

Me: *Shouts* For a whole 5 hours!?

Mia: Well can't be helped, we haven't seen each other for over a year. So much to catch up on. 

I knew that Ken was crushing on Mia so likely chance that he may have asked her out but from the way things were it seems like he didn't. 

Me: Well...*shyly saids* did you know Ken was...

Mia: Was?

Me: *whispers* crushing on you...

Mia:...........He is not *she punches my arm* he told me who he liked and we talked about her for the past 5 hours.

Me: Hold up...WHAT?!

Mia: Hehe you didn't know huh? *she grins* 

Me: Didn't know what?!

To be honest I really wanted him to ask Mia out then again she already had a BF.

Mia: *Sings* Not telling you.

~~~I chase her and beg her to tell me for the past 1 hour~~~

But in the end I gave in. Not my fault that girl and a room in her brain with a bunch of people secrets in them including mine. I wonder what I didn't know.

Anyways I had I strange dream last night. I had a guy I liked and he liked me back but we weren't dating and we knew about each others feelings.

Boy: I can't be with you anymore *his head hang low*

Me: What? *Confused* We aren't even dating...

Boy: Yeah I know. I mean I can't like you anymore cause I have someone else know.

*A familiar girl stands beside him*

Boy: I'm sorry...

Me: *I felt my cheeks burn as the tears flowed with it* T-thats fine

Girl: *Holds the guys hand*

Me: I didn't have you in the first place. Besides I want you to be happy...even if I'm not part of your happiness. *I heard some sniffs*

Boy: *Turns around*

Me: *In my head: I was pretty sure it was him crying*

Boy: *HIs voice was breaking* I'm sorry bye... *he runs out of my dream*

Girl: *Stays and coldly says* You should have never entered this life. You ruined it... *Runs to her love*

That was the part I didn't understand in my dream. What in the whole dream did I do? And why was he crying? And why would his girl be so rude to me? Sorry I'm new to this whole love circle. Weird anyways thats all. Bai bai! ^^