Alpha Introduction

• Dedicated to all my awsome fans! Hope you guys fall in love with Roxy and the New Moon pack l

When I was little, my best friend’s brother used to bully me, he also got his friends to mess with me. Jillian used to protect me by telling Hue and his friends to back the hell off, but they only waited until Jillian had to go. Sometimes, Hue would tell their dad that Jillian was bothering him and with him being the next Alpha, Mr. Frinkle would always take Hue’s side. Mrs. Frinkle used to make him listen to both sides of the story, but she died of Cancer so Hue always got his way.

My parents never believed me and Jillian about Hue bullying me, they knew something was up with me though. They thought it was some of the girls at school, but no one other than Hue ever bothered me. No one believed me and Jillian except for Mrs. Frinkle. But she couldn’t do anything, not really. Hue was a soon-to-be Alpha, and she was just an Alpha female. Her husband wouldn’t let her do anything since he was the Alpha.

I knew one day that I’d be in Hue’s pack along with Jillian and Hue’s friends since there was only one good pack in town. I could choose one of the smaller ones, but the best was the one where Hue would be the Alpha since it was the biggest and most powerful.

When I turned sixteen, I started to show signs of changing finally. Jillian wasn’t, but she was only fifteen. I knew when I’d turn seventeen, I’d change for the first time and have to choose a pack. Hue was already a wolf and Alpha in training. So, I decided to leave. I knew it would hurt both my parents and Jillian, but I wasn’t going to be part of a pack where Hue, my worst enemy, was in charge.

I left one note, and slipped in in Jillian’s room while she slept. Everyone always said I’d be the fastest and sneakiest wolf. Even before I started showing signs of changing, I was sneaky and faster than anybody. I’ll always remember what the note said:

Dear Jillian,

I’m sorry I’m leaving you with nothing but this note. But I’m tired of Hue and his pack of Jerk-faces of bullying me. You’ll always be my best friend and I’ll come back for you one day when I’m the Alpha of my own pack. I don’t know when that’ll be, but I will come back for you.

Thank you for keeping me safe all these years. Tell mom and dad that I love them, but need to find my own way. If they come looking for me, I’ll disappear forever.

Your best friend,

Roxy

I packed all of my life’s savings, enough food to keep me for at least a week, my best running and sneaking shoes, a change of clothes plus pajamas, and a big water bottle. I walked the three and a half miles to the city, knowing there was a big pack here, and lots of rouges like me. I checked into the cleanest motel I could find, and got ready to start my new life.

It didn’t take long for the big pack of the city, the Moonlight Pack, to discover a new rouge once I changed for the first time. They asked me if a young wolf like myself wanted to join a pack for safety against Hunters, but I refused. I told them I needed to adjust to being a wolf, and maybe I’d join one day, or maybe I’d start my own pack. That got a laugh from the pack’s Beta Nathaniel.

I know they watched me, curious as to how the new wolf would do. I didn’t mind, they could watch me as I caught up with some rouges and talked to them. Most of the rouges laughed at me, but that didn’t stop me from trying again.

I caught my first break when I found an older wolf named Natalya. She was twenty, and really, she found me. She had heard of a young seventeen year old wolf who wanted to start a pack in the Moonlight’s territory. She used to be one of them, until she lost her mate to a Hunter, after that she left them.

She asked me why I was here, knowing that I came from another town. I explained to her about what happened back home and how I needed to protect myself and prove to myself that I was strong enough to do that, and protect the people I love. She smiled and said she’d join if she could be the Beta of the group. I of course, told her she could. After that, we found others who joined our pack.

People called us the New Moon pack since the Alpha was a new wolf. The Moonlight pack watched us, not minding the small pack on their territory, thinking we would end up splitting up. But Natalya kept everyone in line while training me. After I was a pro at being a wolf, even better than Natalya, when I was eighteen, she let me take over officially. I kept the pack in line, and lead them.

After a year of our pack growing to half the size of the Moonlight’s pack, they started to get weary. They tried to attack us every now and again, but we always won. I would let the pack members that survived from the fight to join us, or go back disgraced. All but a few joined us. The others left the city all together. My pack was bigger than the Moonlight’s was by the time the Alpha, Kevin, invited me to dinner.

I said I would as long as Natalya joined me, and his pack stayed away from mine during the dinner. He agreed to the temporary truce.

Natalya warned me of Kevin’s good looks and charm. I told her not to worry, no man would get to me when it came to my pack. I wore a red dress, the color of passion, that showed off my legs and had a low neckline. Natalya wore a long black dress that showed off her curves and covered her arms and legs.

Kevin was twenty-seven, I was nineteen. The youngest Alpha I knew about. Natalya was twenty-two, the youngest Beta I knew.

When we arrived at Kevin’s Penthouse in the best hotel in the city, he was waiting with Nathaniel, his Beta at the age of thirty. They were dressed in nice clothes, and sitting at a giant dinning table that could seat a third of my pack. I was polite to Kevin, Nathaniel was silent as was Natalya.

They let the Alphas talk.