Chapter 15 - They're Alive!

A/N: I can't wait until school is overrrrrrr. Aaaaaaaaah fifteen more days of torture. Speaking of torture. . .

- - -

Chapter 15:

>in the Squid Dimension, one day later

"Hello, Jason."

"Um, yeah, can you like, let us go?"

"I'm afraid it's too late for that."

"At least let the Stars go!"

"Nope."

The Squid King had Jason and his Stars locked in cells around the transformation chamber. The king opened the cell next to Jason's and grabbed the closest Star, one of the youngest girls.

"No! Please!" the girl screamed, but the Squid King didn't listen. He brought her over to the machine that everyone feared, and practically threw her in. She began to scream and cry before he even started up the machine, but he just ignored her as he pulled down the lever. The Star screamed louder in pain and horror. Jason looked away, almost breaking down. Then more of his Stars were taken from their cells, thrown into the machine, one by one. And all he could do is sit there and listen. By the time it was his turn, he was in the corner of his cell with his hands over his ears, trying to block out everything.

---

Rosie sat in her cage, staring at the ground. "The one time I help, and this happens," she said to herself. She looked over to Dawn, who sat facing a corner with her hands wrapped around the bars. Then she looked out about a mile in front of her, where squids were going in and out of one of the portals between their dimension and the overworld dimension. She saw Squidlox and his army, but there were some new squids with them.

She stood up and looked closer. "Jason. . ." she whispered, her eyes widening. "No. . ." More and more Minecrafters were being turned into squids, and she couldn't do anything. The Squid King was working his way up to Adam. It was only a matter of time before he decided to take Dawn out of that cage and turn her into a squid.

All of a sudden, one of the squid guards dropped to his knees, and fell over, a knife sticking out of his back. Then another dropped, and another. Soon all the guards were dead, and Rosie knew just who was responsible.

From the shadows, familiar figures emerged. People she thought she would never see again. They were all alive, every single one of them. She'd never been so happy to see any group of people in her life.

The Ninjazoids made their way over to Rosie, taking out any squids getting in their way. First they let her out, then Dawn. She hugged the nearest one, saying, "Omg, I never thought I'd see you guys again!"

As they left, Rosie looked back to the castle. She saw the Squid King in one of the rooms, staring at them, looking furious. She smirked and stuck her tongue out like a little kid, then left with the Ninjazoids and Dawn.

- - -

A/N: I. Am. So. Tired. I fell asleep again while writing this last night, and I'm still realyyyyyy tired. So if this chapter is crappy, don't blame me. Blame my half-asleep self. And I almost cried while writing the part about Jason. . .wow I have no life