Chapter 6 - Ninjas

A/N: WHAAAAT?! TWO chapters in ONE day?! I'm that magical. Yeah man. Cupcakes

- - -

Chapter 6:

>Somewhere in the Butter Castle

"Why exactly am I in your stupid butter dungeon?"

"It's not stupid, and you're in here because you almost killed a bunch of my Recruits with your TNT three days ago."

"Whaaaaat? Pssssh, that wasn't me."

"Ant told me you said you were headed here before."

"Damn it, Taylor. . ."

"So it was you."

"No. Maybe. Yes."

They continued to talk as the squid man listened from his hiding spot in the dungeon. They went on and on, back and fourth. Who knew they hated each other so much (I don't actually hate Sky, this is just part of my storyline lol. But that's probably obvious anyway). This could actually be valuable information. The squids may be able to completely turn her against everyone else. A ninja could help them a lot, even if she wasn't directly in an alliance with them. The squid left the dungeon, and reported back to the Squid King.

"Oh and I think you stole something of mine." Adam held his hand out, and Rosie slapped down the butter apples she stole. "Yeah, and?" She sighed and handed over the TNT.

"Ty was kidnapped again," Rosie said, glancing up at Adam.

"Will you stop changing the--wait, what? Again?" Adam asked, startled (see what I did there hehe).

Rosie nodded, adjusting her ninja mask. "I went to his fandom to ask for help because the chickens destroyed mine, but he wasn't there. Now my best friend is gone, my fandom is in ruins, and the Ninjazoids are missing."

He looked at her. Was he actually feeling. . .sympathy? What? Well, something really needed to be done now. Ty was gone, and even other non-hostile mobs were becoming threats. "I gotta go." He began to leave the dungeon.

"Wait! Can I please get out?"

"Not until you've thought about what you've done," he said, as if speaking to a child who just drew all over the walls or cracked a window with a baseball.

"Awww. . ." Rosie sighed and slid her back down the wall of her cell.

Of course Rosie was able to get out. It's not like it was hard or anything, at least in her mind. Then that's when she thought about the Ninjazoids. Were they okay? She figured that the chickens had taken them back to the Chicken Dimension, but how could they have not escaped yet? Had the chickens been that smart? This made her worry about the possibilities of what was happening to them. They could be tortured, or worse. But this meant one thing: the chickens and possibly the squids were too strong and smart for even a bunch of ninjas. This was definitely not a good thing.

Man, this was a lot for a sixteen-year-old to go through.

--

The Ninjazoids stood crammed in cages, not cells, but cages. It smelled like a farm and feathers and eggs were everywhere. It was almost pitch-black, and it felt like they were being boiled with the heat. It was quiet, and they were alone, not communicating much. They didn't really need to.

"There's absolutely no way outta here," whispered one of the oldest. "Fucking chickens."

"Don't worry. Ninja will come for us. I'm sure she will," said another. She gave him a reassuring look, but was worrying herself.

The Chicken King entered, accompanied by four other chicken men. "Why, hello there, Ninjazoids. Getting comfortable?"

They all remained silent, refusing to say a word around any chickens whatsoever. If they wanted to keep them here, fine. But they weren't gonna get a sound out of them.

"Be that way. Anyway, if you're wondering why you're all in here, too bad. I'm not spilling my whole plan out to you." The Chicken King walked between the cages. "Let's just say someone's gonna meet their end. Could be Ninja, could be you guys. Who knows. Other than me, of course." He laughed and left them in the dark again.

The oldest Ninjazoid looked around to make sure they were really alone, and then stood up and said, "Alright, who's got an escape plan? No one? Good. Because I already do."

- - -

A/N: I'm having a great week so far :3 how bout you guys? And another thing, any suggestions for this story? I'll take just about anything as long as it follows my storyline. Oh yeah, and I'm thinking of adding ChimneySwift to this. Anyone know his real name? I can't find it anywhere, but some people are saying it's Jake, so I'll just go with that even if its not true if no one else has any idea.

Sky: DIE SQUID!

Me: I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A SQUID! *takes out ninja sword*

Sky: Okay, okay! Geez. . .

Squid: Helloooooo Skyyyyy

Sky: OH SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME