Chapter 7 - Nightmare

A/N: So...I actually have nothing to say for once. Well...I guess...I guess we'll just get on with this next chapter...

- - -

Chapter 7:

>Classified Location

There was finally horror and confusion. FINALLY! Maybe he didn't even need to go through with his initial plan. The squids could take over for him, while he sits back and enjoy the show.

"Sir I--" He looked up to see one of his most annoying interns.

"What have I told you about just walking into the room without warning?" he said to the young intern, who he had appropriately nicknamed, Intern. "Get out before I get someone to carry you out."

"Well, if I have the choice, being carried out sounds--"

"GET OUT!"

Intern jumped and ran out, knocking over a stack of papers and getting yelled at to pick them up.

---

It was around 2:30 AM. Usually, if you wake up at that time unintentionally, it means that you're being watched. That's exactly why Adam was on edge when he suddenly awoke at that time. With all this squid chaos, and the fact that Rosie most likely escaped by now, he was definitely paranoid. Wouldn't you be?

Maybe a glass of water or milk would calm him down. He got out of bed, making sure not to wake Dawn, and carefully made his way to the kitchen. After grabbing some cold water, he decided to take a walk around the castle. It was quiet in the fandom. Everyone was sleeping, of course, but it seemed like it was way too quiet. Normally there would be a Recruit doing some late night training or a few of them sitting outside and enjoying the butter fountain and pretty night sky. But this time, there was absolutely no one.

After about an hour of mindless roaming around the fandom, Adam returned to his bedroom. As he approached the bed, he noticed something strange. Dawn was gone, and under the covers was a squid.

And that's when Adam woke up from that dream, sweating and nearly screaming.

- - -

A/N: Awwwh I know, another short chapter...sowwy! I just need to update before someone rips me to shreds for pretty much disappearing off the face of Wattpad (bcuz I'm on the internet 24/7, so I wouldn't disappear off the face of the internet) So if you haven't noticed already, I've started another story called Gamer's Fantasy :3 it not only includes all the awesomeness of Minecrafters, but it also includes the epicness of other gamers like PewDiePie :D I also have an idea for yet another story, but I'll save that for when I finish one of my current ones

Yay!