Chapter 13 - I Don't Know You

A/N: Man you guys are crazy...I LOVE IT!

I have a million bug bites on my arms and legs...why does my school have to be next to a swamp? WHY? Y U DO DIS NATURE?!

And some comments on the last chapter gave me a couple ideas...

- - -

Chapter 13:

>Classified Location

Intern and Jeremy sat in the lounge during their break. It was lunchtime for them, even though it was 2:30 PM. The interns weren't allowed to have lunch at the same time as all the other employees for some reason, but at least they got lunch at all. Other than them in the lounge, there were two other interns who sat on the opposite side of the room.

"So are we gonna meet at the control room again tonight?" Jeremy whispered to Intern, making sure the two girls on the other side of the room didn't hear him.

"Yeah," said Intern.

The other interns walked up to them. "Why are you guys talking about the control room?" the blonde one asked.

"We weren't talking about the control room," Jeremy said, glancing at Intern.

"Yeah you were. And you were talking about it yesterday too," the brunette one said, taking a seat at their table next to Jeremy. "You might as well tell us what's going on."

---

"Is this really necessary?"

"Of course it is."

Rosie stood in a cage on a platform right in front of the Squid King's castle. In a cage similar to hers on the same platform beside her was Dawn. At least she was still alive.

"Why?!" Rosie asked the Squid King, who was floating in front of her, carried by two flying squids.

"This is a warning to anyone else who wants to mess with me." And with that, he left.

"Hi, Rosie," Dawn said once he left. She was quieter less cheerful than usual.

"Dawn, you know how I can get outta this thing?" Rosie asked, leaning against the iron bars of the cage.

"Don't even try. They're watching our every move," she said.

Rosie looked around and saw squid guards in various places. And they were all watching them. "This can't get any worse. . ." But of course, when anyone says that, things get worse.

Squidlox and part of his army came by, stopping when they saw the new prisoner. He went straight up to her cage. "A new prisoner, huh? What did you do to get in a cage like this?"

"Ty, it's me, Rosie," she said, gripping the bars. And of course, he was shirtless. Even if he was a squid, she still couldn't help staring. . .

"I don't know you, and I don't want to," he said. His eyes were blue, but not a normal-looking blue. They were a glowing, dark electric blue that were filled with hate. "Humans are stupid."

"Ty, you do know me! I'm one of your best friends!" She tried her hardest to try to find the real Ty locked deep in the mind of this squid, but it proved to be the most difficult thing ever. The only things left from the Ty she used to know were his green headphones, his perfect fluffy hair, and the fact that his shirt was off at this moment.

"I don't have time for this. There's an army that needs to be destroyed," he said, already beginning to leave.

"Please--" But he was already gone. And for the first time in a long time, Rosie dropped to her knees and cried, not caring if anyone saw.

- - -

A/N: Another short chapter yeyyyyy. That means the next one is probably gonna be longer...

Oh yes, and guess what? CONTEST TIMEEEEEEEEE! It's a small contest for those two other intern girls. Just write your entry including the standard stuff: name, age (should be around 17-21), look, personality, extra stuff, blah blah blah. And their hair color has to be either blonde or brunette, because that's what I wrote in this chapter. If I choose you and need extra info, I'll tell you. Oh yes, and for who you want to eventually be the girlfriend of, here is who you can choose from: Intern, Jeremy, MinecraftUniverse, SlyFox, Immortal, Kermit, AntVenom, CavemanFilms, ChimneySwift

And I know what you're thinking. How can they be with the Minecrafters if they're stuck in the game, and the two of them aren't? You'll see...

Contest ends ummm let's say...Monday night? Is that enough time? Or Tuesday. Idk. Monday or Tuesday. I'll still be writing chapters in between, though, because the two intern girls won't show up in the story again until around chapter 15 or 16. Alright. LEGGO~ I can't believe I just said that...