Chapter 40

Its been 2 months. Ive been alright, Ive been good. Emily and I, we went back to being exactly the same way we were before; cute buddy's. She apologised and told me that she didn't mean any of it, she just got frustrated because she cares so much about me. She also said that there's this thing that happens to her, when shes fed up with so much and you keep on going, she explodes. She starts screaming and telling you things that don't filter through her head properly. She gets so angry and doesn't know what to do or think, so it all just sort of, comes out. But that's alright. Its happened some times before in the past, it happens, and i know she cares, so its fine with me.

Angel and I are even better than we were before. I have been opening much more to him all this time. He always knows exactly how to comfort me and make me feel better. She takes really good care of me and makes sure nothing bad happens, or that i don't go back to, 2 months ago.. He cares, a lot.

And Ben and I, well, were actually good. We have been talking and were getting close again. He has been coming over lately and honestly, he makes me so happy. And i still stand by what i say; he makes me feel safe. And that best part it, that it doesn't make it awkward at all that he told me he loved me. Don't tell anyone but, knowing that he actually loves me makes me feel all giddy inside. He makes me smile, laugh, giggle, he makes me feel and act like a girl. Wat. I'm close to him, and i do understand now. He does care. He always has. And i don't know if somehow know this but, I never stopped caring about him. Not for a single moment. And I'm about to answer that one big question that you really want to know, I do like him; so damn much. I was just terrified that history would somehow repeat itself. But now, I'm sure that wont happen.

Ben was sitting next to me on the couch and we were watching paranormal activity 2. Emily and Angel were sitting in the kitchen eating fruit and i was dying of fear. All the lights were off in the house except a faint light in the kitchen. I was wrapped i Emily's giant white blanket, and i was all over Ben. I was shitting bricks. My legs were over Ben's and i was shacking. But he was holding me, i felt safe.

Something popped out on the screen and BOOM

"AHHHHH" I screamed while digging my face into Ben's neck. He laughed and said

"Its okay my love, its just a movie"

"NO! Ben I'm so fucking scared!"

"Shh, Shh" H e said kissing my forehead "I'm here, its okay"

I lifted my head and smiled at him but BOOM! I screamed again

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO, Ben i cant watch this, I'm too terrified. Please, please don't make me watch this!" I yelled

You see, if i was a ratchet annoying girl that loves attention, this would be completely fake; but in this case, I'm not, so this is real

"No, Rachel its okay. I wont make you watch it, its okay my love" He mumbled

"Thank you" I said closing my eyes

"Lets get you to bed, yes? Its pretty late and you need to get some rest"

Aw

"Yeah your right" I said getting up "Can you, um, stay... tonight?" I asked biting my lip

"Of course i will my love, can you give me any blankets to put on the couch?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hold on" I smiled

I walked to my room, got a white bed sheet, a pillow and a colossal blanket . I walked back into the living room and Ben smiled. I put the items on the couch and went into the kitchen. Emily and Angel were still eating, not fruit, but pop corn; including a bowl of butter to that.