Chapter 38

I was at home sitting on my couch eating dark chocolate and drinking English breakfast tea. It was a relaxing day. Music was playing all throughout the house, and i was home alone.

Since it was a hot summer day, i had all the windows and doors open. I had my white Macbok pro on my lap and i was scrolling through Tumblr and listening 'King for a day' by Peirce The Veil.

I heard a small faint scratch on the wooden floor and looked to my right over the couch to see a black and white kitten. It was small; about 4 months old. Its face was white with a black circle covering its left eye. Half of its tail was white and the other, black. One paw was white and the other was black with one single toe being white. Its small button nose was in a shape of a perfect heart and its short pointed ears were spotted.

The kitten licked its nose and a wide grin plastered onto my face. I picked up my laptop and put it aside closing it, I put my cup of tea on the table along with the chocolate.

My bare feet patted against the cold floor over to the small creature. I bent my legs so that i was in a crouching position, the smile on my face had grown.

"Hey baby" I said "What are you doing here?" I asked petting it behinds its ears . Its looked at me with its wide eyes "Wheres your mommy hm?" I asked scratching under its chin. It closed its small eyes and purred loudly "Its a dangerous world. You cant be roaming around freely" I said petting its back.

I wrapped my fingers around its body under its stomach and stood up bringing the kitten to the right side of my ribs

"Your adorable ya' know?" I smiled. It meowed and dug its face into my body. I laughed and giggled loudly "Where did you come from you little rascal?" I asked myself.

I looked around its neck and saw a silver collar. I reached for it and grabbed a small golden circle it had attached, it said

'No matter what happens, I will always love you. I did, I will, and I still do'

I smiled and turned it around. It had an address carved into it and it said

'Property of-'

My train of thought was interrupted when someone ran into my house breathing heavily. I looked up from the tag and stepped backwards.

No

No way.

This couldn't be happening.

The man in front of me was about 5'10. His hair was a vary dark brown and his curled were perfectly hanging. His dark eyes were wide and round, and perfect. He was shaven clean. This man wore and button up white shirt, but had the top two buttons Un-buttoned. He wore a silver necklace that was hidden under his shirt.

He stopped walking and smiled at me.

Oh

My

God

This isn't happening.

"I'm glad you found Lottie" He smiled and signaled his hand towards the kitten. I softly placed 'Lottie' on the floor and stood back up quickly "Anyways, Hey babe" The man said with his deep sexy voice.

I took a bigger step back

"Or- Orl- Orla- Orlando Bloom....Babe.... Whaa"

"Yeah, babe that's my name" He said before walking up to me. I was frozen solid. He wrapped his hands around my lower back and leaned in a little bit and kissed me.

Shit

What was i gonna do?

Of course I'm gonna I'm going to kiss back, i mean it is thee Orlando Bloom.