Chapter 7

It was nearly 6:00. I stripped out of my cloths and got in the shower, I shaved my legs and washed my hair with pomegranate shampoo. I got out, dried my hair and then wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into my closet "Hmm, what shall I wear tonight? I kinda want to impress Ben but at the same time he already asked me out on a date" I picked out a cheetah dress, it was tight around my thighs and had an overlap, it was crossed open in the back and I picked some black shoes. I Put on some light make-up and straightened y hair. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my bra.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise Ben was in a deep conversation with Emily. When he looked at me his jaw dropped

"Bloody hell..." He trailed off, I suddenly felt insecure.

"Rachel you look breath taking" Ben said with huge eyes

"Thank you" I blushed

"Holy..." Emily muttered

"Oh my.." Angel continued

"Dude rachel. I I was a lesbian, I would totally go out with you" Emily laughed

"Emily you look stunning dude" I said

She was wearing a blue sparkly dress, it reached her thighs and it was strapless, she was wearing her black stilletoes and had her long brown hair was curled

"Thank you" she smiled

"OH Ben, did you know Rachel was bisexual?" Emily asked. I gave her a crazed look

"No, I don't believe you did" Ben smiling

"Well we should go, lady's first" He said signaling me to go out. I felt like my face was dropped in boiling water. When we got in the car a one direction song came one direction song came on the radio. Emily squealed. I jumped in my seat and slapped my hand against my chest "EMILY HOLY FUCKING SHIT" "SHH SHH Rachel it's gonna start" and she started to sing

"Do you remember summer 09 wanna go back there every night, just can't lie was the best time of my life. Lie on the beach till the sun blew out play this guitar by the fire too loud oh my my they can never shut us down. I used to think that I was alone, why so I ever want to let you go, under the moonlight as we stare at the sea, the words you whisper I will always believe I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah, I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah, I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah, I want you to rock me rock me rock me, yeah"

It Didn't really take me long to realize what the song was about. I looked at Ben and he was looking directly at me. He placed his hand on my inner thigh and moves it up and down. I winced and he chuckled. As he kept moving his hand all I could think was 'Don't go there. Oh oh. No no. Go. Dont. Go' he leaned towards me and whispered sexily "I wanna rock you" I started to shake. Oh my.