Chapter 20

I decided to finish the book with the twentieth chapter and I promise it will tap up all loose ends. Comment me if you want a sequel or not.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kat...

When I realized it was Dexter's father I gasped. It was a normal thing to do. Right?

"W-why are you doing this?" I asked feeling like a dumb blonde from a horror movie. (A/n: no offense to blondes. Some of my besties are blonde).

He laughed which gave me the chills. I knew it. From the first time I met him he didn't like me. All I wanna know is why me and why work with Ash.

"I hate you. That's why. I had the perfect mate for my son and then you come waltzing in and ruin everything!" By the last sentence he is shouting in my ear.

Clever girl, my wolf said. Keep stalling, she chanted.

So I did. I prattled on about how it was wrong until he shut me up with a quick flick of his wrist. "Can't you shut up? God fucking sakes! I'm only doing this to get you out of the picture. Never took you for the ditzy brunette." He said.

I bristled at the comment of me being a ditzy brunette. 'Calm down, or we'll never survive' my wolf said.

He still held me in a tight but horrid embrace. He suddenly went rigid an his eyes glazed over. I suddenly realized that he was talking to a member of that rogue pack.

He suddenly whipped me around and held me by my neck and my still restrained arms. I was facing the ground about 50 feet below me.

I did the only logical thing to do. I screamed my head off.

•••••••••••

Dexter...

I snapped my head to where the scream came from. I know for a fact that it was Kat. I couldn't find it coming from anywhere.

When I took a look around again I saw that everybody had stopped fighting and was looking around.

My pack members were more in a frenzy because thy heard their future Luna in trouble.

"Look up." A weak voice can from underneath me. I jumped slightly because I was so intent on finding Kat I didn't realize the fucker was still conscious.

I looked up and couldn't believe me eyes.

On the roof top of the five story pack house was my dad.

He was holding Kat by her neck and pushing her over the building, not to where she would fall but to where she would be extremely scared.

I could tell by the way my dad held her that her arms were restrained behind her as well.

NO!

The sound came ripping out of my chest as I knocked the faggot rogue unconscious.

My wolf took over.

My dad, family or not, had hell to pay.

•••••••••••••••••••

I decided not to end it but continue.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE.

Tell me if you want a sequel or not.

~mistakenlybeautiful